Fri., April 24 Ford Drive 4UR Community
Thurs., May 21 Track Tour
Tues., Jun. 30 Track Laps
Mon., Jul. 6 Track Laps
Tues., Jul. 14 Track Laps
August 14-16 50/50 Raffle
Thurs., Sept. 17 Track Tour
Fri., Sept. 18 Golf Scramble
Sat., Oct. 10 Wheelin & Dealin
Thurs., Oct. 15 Track Tour
Sat., Dec. 5 Charity Track & Toy Drive
MIS Cares Beneficiaries
2015 MIS Cares Grant Recipients:
- Adrian College – Track & Explore
- Adrian Symphony Orchestra
- Addison Community Schools
- Communities in Schools of Lenawee
- Communities in Schools of Tecumseh Area
- Food Bank of South Central Michigan
- Girls on the Run of Southeastern Michigan
- Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Michigan
- Habitat for Humanity of Lenawee County
- Hilltop Chapel/Concord Community Schools
- Jackson County Intermediate School District
- Lenawee Community Foundation
- Onsted Elementary School
- Region 2 Area Agency on Aging
- Siena Heights University
- St. Mary on the Lake Catholic Church
- YMCA Storer Camps
- Therapeutic Riding, Inc.
- The Daily Bread of Lenawee County
2015 MIS Cares Technology Grant Recipients:
- Blissfield Elementary School
- Clinton Middle School
- Ezra Eby Elementary School
- Hanover - Horton High School
- Hudson Middle and High School
- Michener Elementary School
To learn more click here.
Congratulations to our 2015 Scholarship recipients:
- Trevor Powell – Columbia Central H.S.
- Collin Mohler – Madison High School
- Ashley Sierminski – Michigan Center H.S.
- Matthew Brown – Blissfield High School
- Shayne Palmer – Napoleon High School
The 2016 MIS Cares Scholarship Application will be available in December 2015.
MIS Cares is a donor advised fund of the NASCAR Foundation, a 501(c) (3)
non-profit entity. MIS Cares’ mission is to create a lasting, positive
impact on our community through charitable giving and volunteer
efforts that cultivate community growth and advances quality of life.
NASCAR fans are given the chance to donate while at the same time
engaging in a unique and exciting experience during race weekend.
Interested in being part of The NASCAR Foundation Volunteer Network?
For more information click here.
The MIS Cares Advisory Committee will seek to raise funds and increase
volunteerism to support local non-profit charities and charitable causes as a
donor advised fun of The NASCAR Foundation. The committee will
participate in numerous events throughout the year as well as explore
new fund-raising opportunities.
MIS Cares Advisory Committee:
- B.J. Andonian
- Jayme Bicknell
- Marla Curtis
- Cindy Croll
- Dan DuBois
- Sarah Ermatinger
- Bruce Goldsen
- Adrienne Kanitz
- Bonnie Kennedy
- Michelle Meiring
- Damon Seacott
- Linda Wyne