Fri., April 24 Ford Drive 4UR Community
Thurs., May 21 Track Tour
Tues., Jun. 30 Track Laps
Mon., Jul. 6 Track Laps
Tues., Jul. 14 Track Laps
August 14-16 50/50 Raffle
Thurs., Sept. 17 Track Tour
Fri., Sept. 18 Golf Scramble
Sat., Oct. 10 Wheelin & Dealin
Thurs., Oct. 15 Track Tour
Sat., Dec. 5 Charity Track & Toy Drive
MIS Cares Beneficiaries
2014 MIS Cares Grant Recipients:
- Adrian College – Track & Explore
- Therapeutic Riding, Inc.
- YMCA Storer Camp
- AWARE Inc.
- The Family Counseling and Children’s Services
- Jackson County Intermediate School District
- Catholic Charities of Jackson, Lenawee and Hillsdale Counties
- Lenawee Community Foundation
- The Communities in Schools of Lenawee and Voices for Change Youth Empowerment
- Jackson County District Library
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA)
- Family Service and Children’s Aid
- St. Louis Center
- The Michigan Center Food Pantry
- The Daily Bread of Lenawee Inc.
- Associated Charities of Lenawee County
- Habitat for Humanity of Lenawee County
- The St. Mary’s of Good Counsel Church
- River Raisin Watershed Council
- St. Mary on the Lake Church
- Big Brother Big Sister of Jackson County
- Lenawee County Critical Incident Stress Management
- Hilltop Chapel and Concord Community Schools
- The Michigan Theatre of Jackson
- Napoleon Community Schools
Congratulations to our 2015 Scholarship recipients:
- Trevor Powell – Columbia Central H.S.
- Collin Mohler – Madison High School
- Ashley Sierminski – Michigan Center H.S.
- Matthew Brown – Blissfield High School
- Shayne Palmer – Napoleon High School
The 2016 MIS Cares Scholarship Application will be available in December 2015.
MIS Cares is a donor advised fund of the NASCAR Foundation, a 501(c) (3)
non-profit entity. MIS Cares’ mission is to create a lasting, positive
impact on our community through charitable giving and volunteer
efforts that cultivate community growth and advances quality of life.
NASCAR fans are given the chance to donate while at the same time
engaging in a unique and exciting experience during race weekend.
Interested in being part of The NASCAR Foundation Volunteer Network?
For more information click here.
The MIS Cares Advisory Committee will seek to raise funds and increase
volunteerism to support local non-profit charities and charitable causes as a
donor advised fun of The NASCAR Foundation. The committee will
participate in numerous events throughout the year as well as explore
new fund-raising opportunities.
MIS Cares Advisory Committee:
- B.J. Andonian
- Jayme Bicknell
- Marla Curtis
- Cindy Croll
- Dan DuBois
- Sarah Ermatinger
- Bruce Goldsen
- Adrienne Kanitz
- Bonnie Kennedy
- Michelle Meiring
- Damon Seacott
- Linda Wyne