Youth Fan Advisory Board
- Katie Browning (17) - Wyandotte, MI
- Megan Donovan (15) - Britton, MI
- Andrew Gillon (18) - Wyandotte, MI
- Ana Hill (18) - Bowmanville, Ontario Canada
- Kyleigh Krupp (18) - Fostoria, OH
- Adam Oelrichs (18) - Sterling, IL
- Brad Ruffini (16) - Warren, MI
- Samantha Spinale (16) - Avon, OH
- Nick Painter (16) - Garden City, MI
- Garth Escott (16) - Britton, MI
- Alexander Callahan (13) – Ajax, Ontario Canada
- Samantha Hughes (16) – Vassar, MI
- Spencer Cotner (15) – Onsted, MI
- Taylor Viers (18) – Toledo, OH
Fan Advisory Board
Michigan International Speedway's Fan Advisory Board was established in 2008 to provide the speedway with input on various MIS initiatives.
Fan input plays an important role at MIS and helps drive the integral part of our business. The board is represented by an active group of fans who provide feedback and suggestions to MIS staff on the current state and direction of the speedway and the auto racing industry, all while playing a role in the decision-making processes that affect speedway guests.
MIS has always prided itself on listening and understanding its race fans. Input from fans has helped with various projects at the track, including the speedway’s logo, scoreboard, food, beverage and merchandise, directional signage, and even this website.
If you would like to ask a FAB member a question, click here.
If you are a passionate fan and would like to be a part of the MIS Fan Advisory Network, please complete the form below.
Current Board Members
Rolling Prairie, IN
Grand Rapids, OH