Fundraise by selling NASCAR Tickets!
Reach your fundraising goals in record time by selling tickets to NASCAR’s fastest track with the MIS FundRacing program!
The FundRacing program allows qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations like schools, youth sports teams, church groups, bands, and other extracurricular groups in our surrounding communities to raise funds while selling tickets to our NASCAR races. Here’s a quick summary of the program:
- Low Ticket Prices - Receive special low pricing on NASCAR tickets for MIS races to sell for your fundraiser.
- Raise Money - Raise up to $10 per ticket sold for your organizations cause.
- Prizes – Win prizes like race tickets and MIS gear for being a top seller in your group!
- Support – You will have personal MIS representative guiding you through the program every step of the way, and providing you with the material you need to hold a successful fundraiser.
This will be the easiest and most exciting fundraiser your group does all year!
For more information contact Josh Belt at 517-592-1226 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Program Highlights
- Seller prizes include tickets and pit passes to Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series races at MIS!*
- Pick a start and end date for the fundraiser that works best for your group.
- Sell tickets for both Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series races (June 10, 2018; August 12, 2018).
- MIS will provide order forms and other promotional material to help you spread the word and sell tickets for your fundraiser.
- Upon request, MIS will provide a representative to present the program and answer any questions for your group to kick off the fundraiser.
- To participate in the FundRacing Program submit a registration/agreement form (download a PDF) and send it in via email, fax, or mail to the information below.
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 517-592-3346
- Mail: Michigan International Speedway| Attn. Josh Belt | 12626 US Highway 12 | Brooklyn, MI 49230
*Sellers must meet minimum ticket sales requirements to qualify for prizes. Prizes can only be redeemed during the June or August 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series races.