- Event Schedule
- MIS Cares Overview
- MIS Cares Beneficiaries
2019 MIS Cares Event Schedule
MIS Cares Overview
As a donor advised fund of The NASCAR Foundation, the mission of MIS Cares is to assist and inspire youth within our community.
MIS Cares Advisory Committee:
- Jason Lucas, Michigan International Speedway
- Cindy Croll, Competition Tire West
- Donovan Cronkhite, RjM
- Megan Evans, Corrigan Oil
- Marty Nine, Iott Insurance
- Megan Porter-Stevenson, Cambrian Senior Living
For more information about The NASCAR Foundation click here.
MIS Cares Beneficiaries
MIS Cares Beneficiaries
- Adrian College
- Associated Charities of Lenawee County
- Community Learning Connections
- Concord Food for Thought
- Diuble Family Vision
- Habitat for Humanity of Lenawee County
- I92 Ministries Inc.
- Jackson Symphony Orchestra Association
- Jasmynn's Voice
- Junior Achievement of the MI Edge Inc.
- Lenewee Community Foundation
- Northwest High School Communication Arts Programs
- Rise Above
- Sacred Heart Catholic School
- Save Our Youth/ Help Them Prosper
- Square One Education Network
- The Shop Rat Foundation
- Therapeutic Riding Inc.
- YMCA of Lenawee County
As part of an ongoing initiative to promote learning among students at all educational levels, MIS Cares is awarding $1,000 scholarships to deserving students in the community.
To be considered, you must meet the following criteria:
- Graduating senior attending school in Jackson, Lenawee, Hillsdale or Washtenaw County
- Going into a STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art or Mathematics) related field
- Attending a college, university or trade school in the State of Michigan
- Submit a letter of recommendation
- Submit a copy of your high school transcript
- Submit a fully executed Form of Authorization to use Likeness, Voice and/or Written Correspondence. (Attached)
The 2018 MIS Cares Grant Application period has ended. Check back soon for the 2019 application!
Michigan International Speedway and MIS Cares are offering a FundRacing program that allows organizations like schools, teams and other extracurricular groups in our community and surrounding areas to raise funds. This program allows organizations to sell a discounted ticket at a special price, with a portion of that price going back to the school or organization.
MIS CARES 50/50 RAFFLE
All proceeds from the 50/50 drawing during event weekends benefit MIS Cares.
June 9, 2019 | The winning ticket is #17094147055 - prize has been claimed.
Raffle Number: R53096
Thank you for your interest in a donation from Michigan International Speedway. We receive thousands of requests each year from charitable organizations for donations and unfortunately we are not able to accommodate every request. To have your request considered, your charitable organization must use the form below; requests made from phone calls, emails or letters will not be considered. If any part of this form is not completed, your organization's request will not be considered.
You may fill out the form below if your organization meets the following criteria:
- Your event is at least eight weeks away
- You are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
- If you are representing a school district, you must be located in Jackson, Lenawee, Hillsdale or Washtenaw County to be considered OR you are a nonprofit organization (non-school) within 150 miles of Michigan International Speedway