MIS CARES 50/50 RAFFLE
All proceeds from the 50/50 drawing during event weekends benefit MIS Cares.
June 10, 2018 | The winning ticket is #34638858030 - prize has been claimed.
Raffle Number: R47820
August 12, 2018 | The winning ticket is #32093108006 - prize has been claimed.
- Event Schedule
- MIS Cares Overview
- MIS Cares Beneficiaries
MIS Cares Overview
As a donor advised fund of The NASCAR Foundation, the mission of MIS Cares is to assist and inspire youth within our community.
MIS Cares Advisory Committee:
- Jayme Bicknell, Michigan International Speedway
- Cindy Croll, Competition Tire West
- Donovan Cronkhite, RjM
- Megan Evans, Corrigan Oil
- Jason Lucas, Michigan International Speedway
- Marty Nine, Iott Insurance
- Megan Porter-Stevenson, Cambrian Senior Living
For more information about The NASCAR Foundation click here.
MIS Cares Beneficiaries
2016 Grant Recipients
- Adrian College
- Associated Charities of Lenawee County
- Boys & Girls Club of Lenawee
- Catholic Charities
- Clinton Community Schools
- Columbia Upper Elementary School
- Communities in Schools of Tecumseh Area
- Concord Food for Thought
- Family Service and Children's Aid
- Habitat for Humanity of Lenawee County
- Jackson Challenge Day
- Jackson YMCA
- Jasmynn's Voice
- Lenawee Community Foundation
- Northwest High School
- Sacred Heart Catholic School
- The Dahlem Conservancy
- Therapeutic Riding, Inc.
- YMCA Storer Camps
Click below to download the 2018 MIS Cares Grant Application. Grants are open to organizations in Jackson, Hillsdale, Washtenaw and Lenawee counties. To request a Word version of the application please email us at email@example.com. Applications must be postmarked by October 1, 2018.
College can be an expensive financial investment. So MIS Cares is hoping to make it a little easier for Jackson and Lenawee County students taking the next step in furthering their education.
As part of an ongoing initiative to promote learning among students at all educational levels, MIS Cares is awarding $1,000 scholarships.
To be considered, you must meet the following criteria:
- Graduating senior attending school in Jackson or Lenawee county
- Going into a STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art or Mathematics) related field
- Attending a college, university or trade school in the State of Michigan
- Submit a letter of recommendation
- Submit a copy of your high school transcript
- Submit a fully executed Form of Authorization to use Likeness, Voice and/or Written Correspondence. (Attached)
Application for 2019 coming soon!
Michigan International Speedway and MIS Cares are offering a FundRacing program that allows organizations like schools, teams and other extracurricular groups in our community and surrounding areas to raise funds. This program allows organizations to sell a discounted ticket at a special price, with a portion of that price going back to the school or organization.
Track Laps and Track Tours
Fans will have an opportunity to drive on the two-mile oval at Michigan International Speedway in their personal vehicle and then take a behind the scenes tour of the track!
Thursday, May 24
- Track Tour: 2:45 p.m.
- Track Laps: 3 - 6:30 p.m.
Friday, August 17
- Track Tour: 2:45 p.m.
- Track Laps: 3 - 6 p.m.
Saturday, September 15
- Track Tour: 8:45 a.m. & 10:45 p.m.
- Track Laps: 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Track tours will last approximately an hour and a half. Track tour tickets are $15 each and a portion of the proceeds will benefit MIS Cares.
Track laps are $30 for five laps. A portion of the proceeds will benefit MIS Cares.
*Guests who wish to do both the Track Laps and Track Tours should purchase Track Laps tickets in a time slot that is at least 2 hours after the start of their Track Tour.
Reservations for Track Tours and Track Laps can be made by calling 888-905-7223 (no online purchases are available). Once a phone order has been placed, a ticket will be mailed to the guest in advance of their selected day. All guests are asked to use the entrance off of Brooklyn Highway. You will enter the infield through the Turn 1 tunnel and park outside of the Michigan Room in the Infield Suite area.
Track Laps/Tour Guidelines:
Participants will have the opportunity to drive on the track at a maximum speed of 70 mph led by the MIS pace car. Track Laps are limited to passenger vehicles only, no motorcycles. No passing of other vehicles will be allowed at any time. The driver of the vehicle must be 21 years of age and provide a valid driver’s license and proof of vehicle registration. All participants will need to sign a waiver before driving on the track. Seat-belts and headlights must be on at all times. Track tours and laps will take place in rain or shine. In the case of a date cancellation due to extreme weather or safety conditions, MIS will contact all guests in advance of their visit. Additional tickets may be available for purchase on a walk-up basis, cash only on event day.
Charity Track and Toy Drive
Thank you for your interest in a donation from Michigan International Speedway. We receive thousands of requests each year from charitable organizations for donations and unfortunately we are not able to accommodate every request. To have your request considered, your charitable organization must submit the below form; requests made from phone calls, emails or letters will not be considered. If any part of this form is not completed, your organization's request will not be considered.
You may fill out the form below if your organization meets the following criteria:
- Your event is at least six weeks away
- You are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
- If you are representing a school district, you must be located in Jackson, Lenawee, Hillsdale or Washtenaw County to be considered OR you are a nonprofit organization (non-school) within 150 miles of Michigan International Speedway