Campsite Contest Winners Announced
Michigan International Speedway has announced the winners of the 2008 Campsite Contest.
June’s winner was David & Judy Kisner of Davenport, Iowa. The Kisner’s decorated their M-50 Creekside campsite with the MIS selected theme of “Under the Big Top.” It was the second straight year they were voted best in show.
In August, Richard Wilbur of Hesperia, Mich. emerged as the winner for the third year in a row. Wilbur and his crew showed great creativity with their Brookfest campsite, which was a blockbuster with the theme of “Movies.”
In turn, the Kisner’s and Wilbur’s will receive their campsites for free during their respective race weekends in 2009.
“Their enthusiasm not only for our contest but for camping in general was what set both families apart from the rest of the contestants,” said MIS Director of Guest Services Tim Booth.
Deposits are now being accepted for the 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup events at MIS by calling 1-800-354-1010. Placing a deposit allows customers to purchase tickets after the renewal process but before the public on sale date.
- Get free food with the purchase of two Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series tickets
- Stage lengths announced for all three NASCAR series at MIS
- International Speedway Corporation Announces New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media
- Watch the DAYTONA 500 at Dacey’s Taphouse on Feb. 26
- Design the 2017 pace car and win great prizes