MIS launches Haiti relief effort
Michigan International Speedway is working with the NASCAR Foundation to gather monetary donations for Haiti relief.
Michigan International Speedway will match total donations up to $15,000.
Through “MIS Cares for Haiti,” race fans may make a donation by visiting the NASCAR Foundation online by clicking here from Friday, Jan. 29 through Thursday, Feb. 4.
All money collected will be donated to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund for efforts to support Haiti.
“The generosity of race fans will help provide people in Haiti more than immediate relief— they will receive resources, support and training from the American Red Cross that will help them thrive for years to come,” speedway President Roger Curtis said. “I know it’s tough today, but what makes this country so great is its willingness by everyone to help others.”
MIS Cares is a 501 c (3) non-profit entity under the umbrella of the NASCAR Foundation. It serves as the liaison between Michigan International Speedway and all of the charitable causes the speedway.
- NASCAR XFINITY Series, NASCAR Camping World Truck Series To Incorporate Updates In 2015
- Pure Michigan 400 partnership gets the green flag
- EPA recognizes MIS for leading green power use
- Still time to take part in Wheelin & Dealin for MIS Cares on October 11
- Fans Help Select Design of Kasey Kahne’s Farmers Insurance 2015 Chevrolet SS Paint Scheme