MIS launches Haiti relief effort
Michigan International Speedway is working with the NASCAR Foundation to gather monetary donations for Haiti relief.
Michigan International Speedway will match total donations up to $15,000.
Through “MIS Cares for Haiti,” race fans may make a donation by visiting the NASCAR Foundation online by clicking here from Friday, Jan. 29 through Thursday, Feb. 4.
All money collected will be donated to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund for efforts to support Haiti.
“The generosity of race fans will help provide people in Haiti more than immediate relief— they will receive resources, support and training from the American Red Cross that will help them thrive for years to come,” speedway President Roger Curtis said. “I know it’s tough today, but what makes this country so great is its willingness by everyone to help others.”
MIS Cares is a 501 c (3) non-profit entity under the umbrella of the NASCAR Foundation. It serves as the liaison between Michigan International Speedway and all of the charitable causes the speedway.
- LTi Printing 200 official name of the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series new name of the sport’s premier series
- MIS Cares to award $10,000 in scholarships in 2017
- Toys and food collected at the Charity Track and Toy Drive
- NASCAR Announces Monster Energy for Premier Series Entitlement
Sprint Cup News
No News from MRN