McDonald’s Rock and Race Concert features Big $ Rich
Big $ Rich with special guests Cowboy Troy and Bradley Gaskin will take the stage at Michigan International Speedway during the June race weekend for the McDonald’s Rock and Race Concert.
The multi-platinum and Grammy-nominated duo will headline the always popular and free post-race concert in Lot 10 on June 16. The concert will begin shortly after the Alliance Truck Parts 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series race.
The concert is free for anyone with an Alliance Truck Parts 250 race ticket.
The country music duo is currently in studio working on their first album in nearly three years. In addition, Big & Rich will be releasing a brand new single in May. They have sold more than five million records including No. 1 hit “Lost in this Moment,” “Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy),” “8th of November,” and “Fake ID” from the Footloose soundtrack.
“We are excited to bring in one of the top country acts to perform at MIS in June,” MIS President Roger Curtis said. “It just adds to the McDonald’s Rock and Race Concert and the weekend by having Michigan native John Rich perform in his home state. I cannot think of a better way to spend a Saturday than to watch one of the most exciting races in NASCAR and then enjoying a free concert.”
The Alliance Truck Parts 250 is at 3:45 p.m. The concert will begin shortly after the checkered flag that evening.
- Jason Lucas named Director of Marketing and Communications
- Get free food with the purchase of two Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series tickets
- Stage lengths announced for all three NASCAR series at MIS
- International Speedway Corporation Announces New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media
- Watch the DAYTONA 500 at Dacey’s Taphouse on Feb. 26