Earnhardt Jr., Patrick, Harvick headline fan hospitality
Include Budweiser Acceleration Club in your plans
Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kevin Harvick and Danica Patrick are just a few of the NASCAR drivers making a stop in Budweiser Acceleration during the upcoming June NASCAR weekend at Michigan International Speedway.
Budweiser Acceleration is the fan hospitality area at MIS, and always a good time.
The Budweiser Acceleration Club is an all-inclusive resort right at the track, perfect for fans who want to upgrade their race weekend. But it’s also a great place for companies who want to reward or entertain clients, employees or prospects.
“We’ve lined up some great guests for Budweiser Acceleration this year and we are really excited about who has confirmed,” said track President Roger Curtis. “It is lining up to be a fun-filled event and one of the highlights of the weekend, and another example of how accessible NASCAR drivers are and how much they care about fans of this sport.”
Patrick, in her first full-time year racing in the Nationwide Series, is scheduled to make an appearance on Saturday, June 16 in Budweiser Acceleration.
On Sunday, June 17 the line up will feature a pair of NASCAR Sprint Cup drivers who have won at MIS. Earnhardt Jr. and Harvick will both stop by before the Quicken Loans 400. Earnhardt, is currently in third place with 397 points and this is his third appearance in Acceleration. Meanwhile, Harvick, driver of the Budweiser Chevrolet will be making his second consecutive trip.
Relax and have some fun at Budweiser Acceleration throughout the race and remain one hour after the finish of the race.
Hospitality package can be purchased individually or for groups. Guests can take part in Acceleration on Saturday or Sunday or double the excitement by attending both days of the event.
Besides the driver appearances, admission to Budweiser Acceleration includes:
• Pre-race pit access
• Breakfast and lunch buffet
• Unlimited Coca-Cola products
• Six (6) drink tickets per guest (Budweiser products and wine)
• Post-race snack (Sunday only)
• Company name displayed on reserved table (when purchasing table of 10 package)
• Souvenir programs
• Event gifts
• Complimentary scanner rental
• Lot 3 parking pass
Admission is $99 for adults and $49 for kids, plus a grandstand admission ticket for Saturday. On Sunday it is $179 for adults and $79 for kids, plus a grandstand admission ticket.
Special guest appearances will be added throughout the weekend. They will be announced as they are confirmed. Also, be sure to check back to www.mispeedway.com for the latest schedule.
- Stage lengths announced for all three NASCAR series at MIS
- International Speedway Corporation Announces New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media
- Watch the DAYTONA 500 at Dacey’s Taphouse on Feb. 26
- Design the 2017 pace car and win great prizes
- DIERKS BENTLEY, LUKE BRYAN, MIRANDA LAMBERT AND MORE BUCKLE UP FOR FASTER HORSES