Courtesy trams available for infield guests for Big $ Rich Concert
The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series teams will qualify Saturday as scheduled at 1:10 p.m.
Following the NASCAR Nationwide Series race, Sprint Cup teams will be given a 75-minute practice session.
The post-race Big and Rich concert will begin at 7 p.m. as planned in Lot 10.
Due to the additional NASCAR practice, infield guests will need to proceed to the Turn 1 Tram Plaza through the Turn 1 pedestrian tunnel for a courtesy tram ride to the concert in Lot 10.
Trams will be provided post-concert.
- NASCAR XFINITY Series, NASCAR Camping World Truck Series To Incorporate Updates In 2015
- Pure Michigan 400 partnership gets the green flag
- EPA recognizes MIS for leading green power use
- Still time to take part in Wheelin & Dealin for MIS Cares on October 11
- Fans Help Select Design of Kasey Kahne’s Farmers Insurance 2015 Chevrolet SS Paint Scheme
Sprint Cup News
No News from MRN