Courtesy trams available for infield guests for Big $ Rich Concert
The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series teams will qualify Saturday as scheduled at 1:10 p.m.
Following the NASCAR Nationwide Series race, Sprint Cup teams will be given a 75-minute practice session.
The post-race Big and Rich concert will begin at 7 p.m. as planned in Lot 10.
Due to the additional NASCAR practice, infield guests will need to proceed to the Turn 1 Tram Plaza through the Turn 1 pedestrian tunnel for a courtesy tram ride to the concert in Lot 10.
Trams will be provided post-concert.
- Speedway donates nearly $916,567 in cash and contributions in 2015
- Donate during the annual Track and Toy Drive on Dec. 5
- MIS will continue to bring NASCAR to Michigan for at least next five years
- Future stars test NASCAR’s 2016 rules package at MIS
- June NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race named FireKeepers Casino 400