Courtesy trams available for infield guests for Big $ Rich Concert
The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series teams will qualify Saturday as scheduled at 1:10 p.m.
Following the NASCAR Nationwide Series race, Sprint Cup teams will be given a 75-minute practice session.
The post-race Big and Rich concert will begin at 7 p.m. as planned in Lot 10.
Due to the additional NASCAR practice, infield guests will need to proceed to the Turn 1 Tram Plaza through the Turn 1 pedestrian tunnel for a courtesy tram ride to the concert in Lot 10.
Trams will be provided post-concert.
- LTi Printing 200 official name of the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series new name of the sport’s premier series
- MIS Cares to award $10,000 in scholarships in 2017
- Toys and food collected at the Charity Track and Toy Drive
- NASCAR Announces Monster Energy for Premier Series Entitlement