Courtesy trams available for infield guests for Big $ Rich Concert
The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series teams will qualify Saturday as scheduled at 1:10 p.m.
Following the NASCAR Nationwide Series race, Sprint Cup teams will be given a 75-minute practice session.
The post-race Big and Rich concert will begin at 7 p.m. as planned in Lot 10.
Due to the additional NASCAR practice, infield guests will need to proceed to the Turn 1 Tram Plaza through the Turn 1 pedestrian tunnel for a courtesy tram ride to the concert in Lot 10.
Trams will be provided post-concert.
- Matt Kenseth takes the checkered flag in the Pure Michigan 400
- Michigan International Speedway Named as Consumers Energy’s Green Generation Customer of the Year
- Kyle Busch drives to victory lane in the Careers for Veterans 200
- Matt Kenseth wins FireKeepers Casino Hotel Pole Day
- Gordon earns a stay at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island