Courtesy trams available for infield guests for Big $ Rich Concert
The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series teams will qualify Saturday as scheduled at 1:10 p.m.
Following the NASCAR Nationwide Series race, Sprint Cup teams will be given a 75-minute practice session.
The post-race Big and Rich concert will begin at 7 p.m. as planned in Lot 10.
Due to the additional NASCAR practice, infield guests will need to proceed to the Turn 1 Tram Plaza through the Turn 1 pedestrian tunnel for a courtesy tram ride to the concert in Lot 10.
Trams will be provided post-concert.
- MIScamping.com Infield Welcomes Fans in 2017 with New Restrooms and Improved Drainage System
- Three Men and a Tenor to sing national anthems at FireKeepers Casino 400
- Two Michigan natives honored as part of 600 Miles of Remembrance
- Deadline for special offer ticket packages approaching
- ARCA Racing Series debuts new body style at MIS