Courtesy trams available for infield guests for Big $ Rich Concert
The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series teams will qualify Saturday as scheduled at 1:10 p.m.
Following the NASCAR Nationwide Series race, Sprint Cup teams will be given a 75-minute practice session.
The post-race Big and Rich concert will begin at 7 p.m. as planned in Lot 10.
Due to the additional NASCAR practice, infield guests will need to proceed to the Turn 1 Tram Plaza through the Turn 1 pedestrian tunnel for a courtesy tram ride to the concert in Lot 10.
Trams will be provided post-concert.
- MIS Cares awarding scholarships to 14 local high school seniors
- Winning Golden Tickets lead to ultimate prizes in the Fan Appreciation Program
- Earth Day celebrated every day
- Triple Platinum Selling Recording Artist Andy Grammer added to the growing Keloorah lineup in June
- MIS part of the Michigan Battle of the Buildings
Sprint Cup News
No News from MRN