Courtesy trams available for infield guests for Big $ Rich Concert
The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series teams will qualify Saturday as scheduled at 1:10 p.m.
Following the NASCAR Nationwide Series race, Sprint Cup teams will be given a 75-minute practice session.
The post-race Big and Rich concert will begin at 7 p.m. as planned in Lot 10.
Due to the additional NASCAR practice, infield guests will need to proceed to the Turn 1 Tram Plaza through the Turn 1 pedestrian tunnel for a courtesy tram ride to the concert in Lot 10.
Trams will be provided post-concert.
- MIS Cares awards $85,169 in cash grants to local charities
- ESPN’s Live NASCAR Race Coverage Takes Checkered Flag
- OPINION: Simplifying the Confusing New “Chase”
- Take a lap at MIS by donating a toy or nonperishable food
- NASCAR XFINITY Series, NASCAR Camping World Truck Series To Incorporate Updates In 2015