Finalists announced for the Pure Michigan Stage 1 Roush Mustang
Two grand prize finalists will have a chance to win the Mustang
One lucky NASCAR fan will be driving home from the Pure Michigan 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Michigan International Speedway on Sunday, August 19, in a custom Stage One Roush Mustang as part of a partnership between Pure Michigan, Roush Fenway Racing and Michigan International Speedway.
Two first place prize winners are receiving a trip for two to the Pure Michigan 400 at Michigan International Speedway, with transportation, accommodations, tickets and pit passes for the three-day race weekend included. These two winners will be finalists in the Grand Prize drawing for the Pure Michigan 400 Roush Mustang, with one additional finalist being selected onsite during race weekend.
Congratulations to the two online first prize finalists and the 100 second place winners. Click here for a complete list (PDF).
- Stage lengths announced for all three NASCAR series at MIS
- International Speedway Corporation Announces New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media
- Watch the DAYTONA 500 at Dacey’s Taphouse on Feb. 26
- Design the 2017 pace car and win great prizes
- DIERKS BENTLEY, LUKE BRYAN, MIRANDA LAMBERT AND MORE BUCKLE UP FOR FASTER HORSES