Finalists announced for the Pure Michigan Stage 1 Roush Mustang
Two grand prize finalists will have a chance to win the Mustang
One lucky NASCAR fan will be driving home from the Pure Michigan 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Michigan International Speedway on Sunday, August 19, in a custom Stage One Roush Mustang as part of a partnership between Pure Michigan, Roush Fenway Racing and Michigan International Speedway.
Two first place prize winners are receiving a trip for two to the Pure Michigan 400 at Michigan International Speedway, with transportation, accommodations, tickets and pit passes for the three-day race weekend included. These two winners will be finalists in the Grand Prize drawing for the Pure Michigan 400 Roush Mustang, with one additional finalist being selected onsite during race weekend.
Congratulations to the two online first prize finalists and the 100 second place winners. Click here for a complete list (PDF).
- Matt Kenseth takes the checkered flag in the Pure Michigan 400
- Michigan International Speedway Named as Consumers Energy’s Green Generation Customer of the Year
- Kyle Busch drives to victory lane in the Careers for Veterans 200
- Matt Kenseth wins FireKeepers Casino Hotel Pole Day
- Gordon earns a stay at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island