MIS delivers truckload of food to CCIS Food Pantry
Members of the community honored and remembered the victims and heroes of 9-11 during Spirit of America events at Michigan International Speedway on Tuesday by helping two local organizations. CCIS Food Pantry in Brooklyn, Mich., provides food to those less fortunate. While the food pantry accepts donations all year, the shelves are always a little emptier this time of year. Thanks to the members of the community, MIS delivered a truckload of food to CCIS Food Pantry to help replenish the supply. In addition, more than $8,500 was raised for the Michigan State's Firemen's Association Memorial.
- Third annual Wheelin and Dealin at FireKeepers on Oct. 8
- Donors give the gift of life at the Spirit of America Blood Drive
- Rick Brenner named President of Michigan International Speedway
- Statement from ISC CEO Lesa France Kennedy on the Passing of Betty Jane France:
- Two first-time winners celebrate in Gatorade Victory Lane at MIS