Harvick, Newman among names to appear at Budweiser Acceleration
Kevin Harvick and Ryan Newman are just two of the drivers headlining Michigan International Speedway’s Budweiser Acceleration Club during the Quicken Loans 400 weekend.
Designed to get a race fan’s engine running, the Budweiser Acceleration Club is an all-inclusive fan hospitality club located in the MIS New Holland Fan Plaza. The club is perfect for fans who want to upgrade their race weekend, but it’s also great for companies looking to entertain clients, prospects or employees.
“We are really excited with our lineup for Budweiser Acceleration this year,” track president Roger Curtis said. “It’s going to be an exciting event and it’s great to reward the fans and get them close to their favorite drivers.”
NASCAR Nationwide Series driver Nelson Piquet Jr. will appear in the club Saturday, June 15. Piquet Jr., driver of the No. 30 Turner Motorsports Chevrolet, will appear around 12:45 p.m., just before the Alliance Truck Parts 250.
Harvick and Newman will appear on Sunday before the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Quicken Loans 400. Harvick, winner of the 2010 August MIS race and the driver of the No. 29 Budweiser Chevrolet, will be at Budweiser Acceleration from 10 to 10:15 a.m. Newman, who has four career MIS wins with two being in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, will appear from 10:25 to 10:45 a.m.
Other special guests will pop in throughout the weekend.
Budweiser Acceleration will remain open during the race and will stay open until one hour after the checkered flag on Sunday. It’s a great place to relax and enjoy the surroundings.
Fans can purchase hospitality packages either individually or for groups. Guests can enjoy the experience on Saturday or Sunday or can double the fun and attend both days.
Besides the driver appearances, admission to Budweiser Acceleration includes:
• Pre-race pit and Paddock access
• Acceleration Club lanyard and credential holder
• Continental breakfast and catered lunch
• Unlimited water and Coca-Cola products
• Two (2) drink tickets per guest (Budweiser products and wine), Six (6) per guest for group of 10
• Post-race snack (Sunday only)
• Company name displayed on reserved table (when purchasing table of 10 package)
• Event gifts
• Lot 3 parking pass
Admission is $79 for adults and $59 for kids for Saturday. On Sunday, tickets are $99 for adults and $79 for kids.
Special guest appearances will be added throughout the weekend. They will be announced as they are confirmed. Also, be sure to check back to www.mispeedway.com for the latest schedule.
- Jason Lucas named Director of Marketing and Communications
- Get free food with the purchase of two Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series tickets
- Stage lengths announced for all three NASCAR series at MIS
- International Speedway Corporation Announces New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media
- Watch the DAYTONA 500 at Dacey’s Taphouse on Feb. 26