Acceleration Club to feature National Guard Driver Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Kevin Harvick
National Guard Driver Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Kevin Harvick are scheduled to be in the Acceleration Club before the Pure Michigan 400 on Sunday, Aug. 18.
The Acceleration Club is an all-inclusive fan hospitality club located in the New Holland Fan Plaza. Designed to get a race fan’s engine running, the club is perfect for fans who want to upgrade their race weekend, but it’s also great for companies looking to entertain clients, prospects or employees.
“We are pleased to have Earnhardt, Jr. and Harvick appear in the Acceleration Club,” track President Roger Curtis said. “It’s great for the fans as they get up close and personal with some of NASCAR’s finest.”
Earnhardt Jr. and Harvick will both visit Acceleration on Sunday.
Earnhardt Jr., driver of the No. 88 National Guard Chevrolet for Hendrick Motorsports, is perennially NASCAR’s most popular driver. He has recorded his last two wins at MIS.
Harvick, driver of the No. 29 Chevrolet with Richard Childress Racing, has been a yearly Chase contender and won the August MIS race in 2010.
Other special guests will be on hand during the weekend.
Acceleration will remain open during the race and will stay open until one hour after the checkered flag on Sunday. It’s a great place to relax and enjoy the surroundings.
Fans can purchase hospitality packages either individually or for groups. Guests can enjoy the experience on Saturday or Sunday or can double the fun and attend both days.
Besides the driver appearances, admission to Acceleration includes:
• Pre-race pit and Paddock access
• Acceleration Club lanyard and credential holder
• Continental breakfast and catered lunch
• Unlimited water and soft drinks
• Two (2) drink tickets per guest (Beer and wine), Six (6) per guest for group of 10
• Post-race snack (Sunday only)
• Company name displayed on reserved table (when purchasing table of 10 package)
• Event gifts
• Lot 3 parking pass
Admission is $79 for adults and $59 for kids for Saturday. On Sunday, tickets are $99 for adults and $79 for kids.
Special guest appearances will be added throughout the weekend. They will be announced as they are confirmed. Also, be sure to check back to www.mispeedway.com for the latest schedule.Nestled in the lush Irish Hills of Southeastern Michigan, Michigan International Speedway is NASCAR’s fastest track and the Great Escape, a venerable NASCAR national park where fans can get away and enjoy the very best in racing and camaraderie. It’s the love of racing and the thrill of a great time for race fans and drivers alike.
- Jason Lucas named Director of Marketing and Communications
- Get free food with the purchase of two Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series tickets
- Stage lengths announced for all three NASCAR series at MIS
- International Speedway Corporation Announces New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media
- Watch the DAYTONA 500 at Dacey’s Taphouse on Feb. 26