Faster Horses Festival Returns for Second Year with Unrivaled Line up
The Faster Horses Festival is returning for a second year on July 18, 19 and 20, after its hugely successful first run last summer which saw over 20,000 fans per day head for the Irish Hills of Brooklyn, MI. This year's line up for the three day "hillbilly sleepover" includes superstars Tim McGraw, Keith Urban and Miranda Lambert along with top acts Little Big Town, Kip Moore, Brett Eldredge, Joe Diffie, Jana Kramer, Ashley Monroe, Parmalee, Cassadee Pope, Dan + Shay, Dee Jay Silver, Chris Stapleton, Cole Swindell and Austin Webb, with more to be announced in the coming weeks. Three-day festival passes and camping go on sale Thurs., Jan. 23 at 10:00 A ET. For more information, visit fasterhorsesfestival.com.
"We were completely blown away by the response last year and it's pushing us to keep making it bigger and better," said Brian O'Connell, Creator of Faster Horses Festival and Live Nation President of Country Touring. "With this festival and Watershed out in Washington, we are focused on giving the fans a unique experience unlike anything out there. Beyond the stellar list of artists, we also have late night jams, water slides, huge swings, nine different camping grounds and even horse vaulting. If the fans keep showing up, we'll keep trying to surprise them with whatever crazy ideas we come up with next."
- Jason Lucas named Director of Marketing and Communications
- Get free food with the purchase of two Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series tickets
- Stage lengths announced for all three NASCAR series at MIS
- International Speedway Corporation Announces New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media
- Watch the DAYTONA 500 at Dacey’s Taphouse on Feb. 26