FASTER HORSES FESTIVAL REVEALS SCHEDULE
In the lead up to the second annual music and camping event next month, Faster Horses Festival has heightened the anticipation for the gates to open by revealing the official artist schedule for the weekend, the second stage lineup and multiple on-site activities. The festival’s second stage: "Next From Nashville" will feature Drake White & the Big Fire, Sam Hunt, Natalie Stovall And The Drive, Gunnar & The Grizzly Boys, Dallas Smith, Dylan Scott, A Thousand Horses, David Fanning, Glen Templeton, Corey Cox, Old Dominion, Clare Dunn, Paulina Jayne, Matt Austin and Annabelle Road. These artists join previously announced country superstars Tim McGraw, Keith Urban and Miranda Lambert, Little Big Town, Kip Moore, Darius Rucker and many more. Set times are now available as well as the full line-up and ticket info at: www.fasterhorsesfestival.com.
In addition to its heavyweight line up, Faster Horses also revealed its plan for its "Late Night From Nashville" set, featuring DeeJay Silver's Country Club, a late night DJ set after hours from renowned Country Music re-mixer DeeJay Silver. Other on-site activities for festival-goers at the party of the summer will include the world’s largest inflatable waterslide, foam parties, giant ferris wheel, photo booths and a 100 ft. vertigo swing.
- Matt Kenseth takes the checkered flag in the Pure Michigan 400
- Michigan International Speedway Named as Consumers Energy’s Green Generation Customer of the Year
- Kyle Busch drives to victory lane in the Careers for Veterans 200
- Matt Kenseth wins FireKeepers Casino Hotel Pole Day
- Gordon earns a stay at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island