FASTER HORSES FESTIVAL REVEALS SCHEDULE
In the lead up to the second annual music and camping event next month, Faster Horses Festival has heightened the anticipation for the gates to open by revealing the official artist schedule for the weekend, the second stage lineup and multiple on-site activities. The festival’s second stage: "Next From Nashville" will feature Drake White & the Big Fire, Sam Hunt, Natalie Stovall And The Drive, Gunnar & The Grizzly Boys, Dallas Smith, Dylan Scott, A Thousand Horses, David Fanning, Glen Templeton, Corey Cox, Old Dominion, Clare Dunn, Paulina Jayne, Matt Austin and Annabelle Road. These artists join previously announced country superstars Tim McGraw, Keith Urban and Miranda Lambert, Little Big Town, Kip Moore, Darius Rucker and many more. Set times are now available as well as the full line-up and ticket info at: www.fasterhorsesfestival.com.
In addition to its heavyweight line up, Faster Horses also revealed its plan for its "Late Night From Nashville" set, featuring DeeJay Silver's Country Club, a late night DJ set after hours from renowned Country Music re-mixer DeeJay Silver. Other on-site activities for festival-goers at the party of the summer will include the world’s largest inflatable waterslide, foam parties, giant ferris wheel, photo booths and a 100 ft. vertigo swing.
- Jason Lucas named Director of Marketing and Communications
- Get free food with the purchase of two Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series tickets
- Stage lengths announced for all three NASCAR series at MIS
- International Speedway Corporation Announces New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media
- Watch the DAYTONA 500 at Dacey’s Taphouse on Feb. 26