Tickets go on sale on Feb. 8Share
The 2018 NASCAR season is approaching quickly and you can get in on all the action at Michigan International Speedway. Tickets and camping go on sale on Feb. 8 for both Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series weekends at NASCAR’s most entertaining track.
The speedway is making it easy for fans to get the best experience they are looking for this summer. Fans can purchase tickets and campsites at www.mispeedway.com or by calling 888-905-7223.
“We are excited about the 2018 season at NASCAR’s most entertaining track,” track President Rick Brenner said. “We have week-long entertainment planned in our campgrounds and fan plaza for our guests during our two Monster Energy NASCAR Cup weekends. As part of our season-long 50th anniversary celebration, fans can see all our rich racing history in a special car and memorabilia display.”
The 2018 Schedule:
- June 8 – ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards and Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Qualifying
- June 9 – NASCAR XFINITY Series LTi Printing 250 and 38 Special post-race concert*
- June 10 – Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series FireKeepers Casino 400
- Aug. 10 – Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Practice and Qualifying
- Aug. 11 – NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Corrigan Oil 200 and The Cadillac Three post-race concert*
- Aug. 12 – Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series
Fans can experience all the thrills at NASCAR’s most entertaining track this summer. The track has tickets and camping for everybody:
- Tickets start at $35 for the FireKeepers Casino 400 on June 10 and the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race on Aug. 12.
- Children 12 and under can get three days of NASCAR action starting at $15, ensuring families a weekend of fun for one low price. Children 12 and under are FREE on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Great ticket packages for groups and families looking for any experience, including a Free Food Package that comes with two grandstand tickets and two free $10 food vouchers.
- Special VIP experiences for groups of 10 or more.
- Fans can find the perfect campsite for their families and friends in any of the different campgrounds at the track starting at $160.
- PrimeSport is offering travel packages, including two or three-night hotel accommodations, round-trip transfers to the race and premium race tickets.
- MISCAMPING.com has RV and all-inclusive packages.
*Enjoy the FREE Concert behind Turn 3 on Saturday in June and August with a Sunday admission. After the LTi Printing 250 on June 9, fans can watch 38 Special. In August, The Cadillac Three will headline the free concert.
In 2018, MIS will debut a new high-end campground, seating option, ticket package and hospitality area. A new high-end campground, Turn 1 Resort, will overlook Turn 1 with upscale amenities. In addition, countertop seating will be added to rows in the Turn 1 Grandstands. The track is also introducing a new all-you-can eat ticket package and the track’s hospitality area will move to Turn 1.
Michigan International Speedway is marking its 50th anniversary in 2018 with a season-long celebration. The track will create a special car and memorabilia display that features the history of racing at MIS for fans to enjoy both race weekends in the New Holland Fan Plaza.
Michigan International Speedway will once again have week-long entertainment in the fan plaza and campgrounds for the fans. Guests will want to take arrive early to take advantage of all the free entertainment programming.
The LTi Printing 250 will feature a new aerodynamic package for all the teams competing in the race. The new package will attempt to create more passing opportunities by lessening the aerodynamic advantage on the high speed two-mile oval.
11.16.2018The Acceleration Club at Michigan International Speedway is moving to a location in the middle of all the race-day action.
11.1.2018The holidays are a time for giving and the staff at Michigan International Speedway is getting in the holiday spirit.
10.31.2018Renew your tickets now for two great weekends of racing and entertainment at Michigan International Speedway in 2019.
10.24.2018Nite Lites returns to Michigan International Speedway in 2018 with more than 90 new displays.