Upgrade Your Experience
Things You Should Know
Your preferred parking area is located in
The club is located at the north end of the
3. The club will remain open for one hour after the conclusion of the race.
Budweiser Acceleration Club
Designed to get just about anybody’s engines running, the Budweiser Acceleration Club is an all-inclusive club located in the MIS New Holland Fan Plaza, just outside of Turn 4. Perfect for fans who want to upgrade their race weekend! But also for companies looking to entertain clients, prospects, employees or anyone else you want to impress!
Some of the top drivers will stop by to visit with the fans. Kevin Harvick, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Reed Sorenson, Sam Hornish Jr., Tyler Young and Miss Sprint Cup were among those that visited the club in 2014.
In addition, other special guests visited throughout the weekend.
- Hospitality credentials with single-day Pit and Paddock access
- Race ticket not included*
- Acceleration Club lanyard and credential holder
- Lot 3 parking pass (not valid on will call orders)
- Event gift
Food and Beverage:
- Continental breakfast and catered lunch
- Complementary water, juices and soft drinks (Coke products)
- Two drink tickets per guest redeemable for adult beverages
- Only with adult tickets and must be 21+ to redeem
- Post-race snack (begins at checkered flag until one-hour post race)
- Entertainment and closed-circuit televisions inside the club
- Dedicated lounge areas
- Club remains open throughout the race and one hour after the checkered flag
- Special guest appearances
- Private restroom trailers
To find out more about the Budweiser Acceleration Club, please contact Sean Nowaczyk via phone at 517.592.1179 or email.