Purchase Champions Club
Cost: $550 per person
To find out more about the Champions Club presented by CP Federal Credit Union or order your ticket, please contact Sean Nowaczyk via phone at 517.592.1179 or email.
Click here to purchase for the Quicken Loans 400 weekend.
Click here to purchase for the Pure Michigan 400 weekend.
Enjoy the very best in NASCAR hospitality! Spend your NASCAR weekend in comfort in the Champions Club presented by CP Federal Credit Union. Featuring awesome views, catered food, beverages and weekend pit and paddock access. The Champions Club offers best-of-the-track seating with the luxury of an air conditioned indoor lounge. Elevate your race experience with our Champions Club!
Joey Logano, Austin Dillon, Aric Almirola, Reed Sorenson, Dakoda Armstrong, Jeb Burton, Jennifer Jo Cobb and Spencer Gallagher all visited with guests in the Champions Club presented by CP Federal Credit Union in 2014. In addition, Meryl Davis, Charlie White, Miss Coors Light and Miss Sprint Cup stopped in.
- Champions Club weekend admission
- Separate credential for each event day
- Complimentary FanVision rental for the entire weekend
- Weekend Pit and Paddock pass
- Champions Club lanyard and commemorative pin
- Access to Pre-Race Ceremony/Driver Introductions (Sunday Only)
- Only for guests that renew by November 10, 2014
- Weekend parking pass for Lot 11
- Separate parking passes for each event day
- One parking pass for every two tickets
- Event gift (Sunday only)
Food and Beverage:
- Catered breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks throughout the weekend
- Download the weekend menu from August 2014
- Complimentary water, juices and soft drinks (Coke products) all weekend
- Six (6) drink tickets per guests redeemable for adult beverage or souvenir event program
- Must be 21+ to redeem for adult beverages
- Any age can redeem tickets for souvenir event program
- Outdoor individual 20-inch wide stadium seats with cup holders
- Air-conditioned lounge and entertainment area
- Elevator access to Champions Club level
- Over 50 flat screen televisions located throughout the club
- Private restrooms
- Phone charging stations
- Champions Club remains open one hour after checkered flag
- Special guest appearances