Pit & Paddock Passes
Driver Intro and Pit & Paddock Passes
Driver Introduction Passes (Sunday Only)
Race days have always been a memorable experience full of nonstop activities. Now is your turn to add to the excitement with a driver introduction pass. You will have access to stand right on the track in front of the stage for the pre-race ceremonies including driver introductions. Now you will be so close to the drivers as they are introduced to the crowd that you might be able to get a handshake.
Must purchase a Pit & Paddock Pass and daily admission to purchase a Driver Introduction Pass. No age restrictions. (Very limited quantities, while supplies last)
Please make sure to prominently display your driver intro pass when security and track personnel begin clearing the pit area for the start of driver introductions.
Entire area will be cleared at the conclusion of driver introductions.
Pit & Paddock Passes
NOTE: Access to the pits and paddock varies, depending on day and track activity schedule.
Experience pit road up close, sign the start/finish line, take your photo with the trophy on race morning, view the cars and race teams up close during pre-race preparations. A pit & paddock pass is your best opportunity to try and get your favorite driver’s autograph.
So where's the paddock? The paddock is the infield area, just behind the garages and pit road. It's where kids can finally go and get pretty close to pit road and their favorite drivers on Friday and Saturday.
Then, they're welcome in the pits on Sunday before the pits close.
Minors 17 and under can obtain paddock access Friday-Saturday, see details below.
Weekend Pass (daily admission required for access into pits)
• Adult 18+ Pit access all 3 days
• Minors 17 and under - Paddock area only on Fri-Sat (no pit access) - Pit access Sunday only.
Not valid for grandstand gate admission, a daily admission ticket, infield wristband, The Deck wristband or APEX wristband is also required for admission into the pit & paddock area. Everyone regardless of age requires a pass for admission to the pit & paddock area. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Appropriate dress is required. Shoes and shirts must be worn however shorts, sleeveless shirts and open toed shoes are now permitted in the pits throughout the weekend. In all cases, attire must be appropriate for a major sporting event and family environment.
Friday-Saturday: Guests must be 18 years or older to enter the pits. Minors 17 and under are welcome to enjoy the paddock area only (NO pit access).
Sunday: All ages welcome in the pits and paddock areas.
• Pass should be worn and in sight at all times and be accompanied by photo identification (18 and older). Passes are not transferable.
• No refunds will be issued for unused passes.
• Alcohol is not allowed in the pits.
• The pit area opens the same time as the admission gates. To access the pit area, please use the grandstand pedestrian tunnel located beneath Center Grandstand Section 1, or the tunnels at the south end of the Center Grandstand near Turn 1. Security and track personnel will start to clear the pit area approximately 2 hours before the scheduled start of the race. The pit area will close approximately 1 ½ hours before the scheduled start of the race OR when deemed necessary by the sanctioning body or track officials.
• A Pit & Paddock Pass does not permit access to the NASCAR garages at any time. NASCAR controls garage access on race weekends with a separate pass that is not available for sale to the public. MIS does not sell garage passes. Guests must be mindful of security and NASCAR officials while on pit road.