Victory Lane Club
We’ve mixed the intensity and skill of a 14-second pit stop with the luxury of catered food and unlimited beverages and named it the Victory Lane Club, or “racing paradise” as some visitors have called it.
Located in the Pit Road Suites directly above Pit Lane, you’ll be able to see and feel the action on the track, then sit back and enjoy resort-quality food service. The Victory Lane Club also provides a rooftop deck that allows you and your accommodations at Michigan International Speedway.
It’s a great way to entertain key clients, reward employees or to put yourself in the middle of all of the action!
David Gilliland, Reed Sorenson, Joey Coulter, Ben Kennedy, Johnny Sauter and Spencer Gallagher all visited guests in the Victory Lane Club in 2014. In addition, Meryl Davis, Charlie White and Miss Sprint Cup also stopped in.
- Victory Lane Club weekend admission
- Separate credential for each event day
- Weekend pre-race pit and paddock access
- Pre-race ceremony and driver introduction access
- Cold Garage Pass (age restrictions apply)
- Victory Lane celebration access (photo with winning driver)
- Victory Lane Club lanyard and credential holder
- Souvenir event program (Sunday only)
- Complimentary scanner rental for the entire weekend
- Weekend paddock parking pass
- Event gift
Food and Beverage:
- Continental breakfast, catered lunch and snacks throughout the weekend
- Complimentary water, juices and soft drinks (Coke products) all weekend
- Also includes complimentary adult beverages
- Must be 21+ to redeem
- Roof-top viewing deck
- Closed circuit televisions
- Victory Lane Club remains open one hour after checkered flag
- Special guest appearances