Victory Lane Club
We’ve mixed the intensity and skill of a 14-second pit stop with the luxury of catered food and unlimited beverages and named it the Farm Bureau Insurance Victory Lane Club, or “racing paradise” as some visitors have called it.
Located in the Pit Road Suites directly above Pit Lane, you’ll be able to see and feel the action on the track, then sit back and enjoy resort-quality food service. The Farm Bureau Insurance Victory Lane Club also provides a rooftop deck that allows you and your guests to watch all the action at Michigan International Speedway.
It’s a great way to entertain key clients, reward employees or to put yourself in the middle of all of the action!
- Farm Bureau Insurance Victory Lane Club weekend admission
- Separate credential for each event day
- Weekend Pit and Paddock pass
- Pre-race ceremony and driver introduction access
- HOT Garage Pass (age restrictions apply)
- Minors will receive COLD Garage Pass for Sunday only
- Victory Lane celebration access (photo with winning driver)
- Victory Lane Club lanyard and credential holder
- Souvenir event program (Sunday only)
- Complimentary FanVision rental for the entire weekend
- Weekend paddock parking pass
- Reserved VIP parking lot for Victory Lane Club members only
- Event gift (Sunday only)
Food and Beverage:
- Continental breakfast, catered lunch and snacks throughout the weekend
- Check back soon for the 2017 weekend menu!
- Complimentary water, juices and soft drinks (Coke products) all weekend
- Also includes complimentary adult beverages
- Must be 21+ to redeem
- Roof-top viewing deck
- Official Farm Bureau Insurance Victory Lane Club "Victory Lane" hat (Sunday only)
- Closed circuit televisions
- Phone charging stations
- Farm Bureau Insurance Victory Lane Club remains open one hour after checkered flag
- Special guest appearances
Cost: $1,350 per person
To learn more about the Farm Bureau Insurance Victory Lane Club please contact Matt Larson via phone at 517.592.1214 or email.