Camping and Infield Rules
Please familiarize yourself with the following information prior to your arrival.
If you or members of your group are removed from the camping facilities by track security for violation of any Speedway rule, vehicles may be removed at owner's expense and forfeiture of future camping at MIS.
- Sites are sold on a reserved basis
- Limit of one camping unit and one vehicle per campsite (must fit within your site)(excludes Infield - See Infield vehicle restrictions here)
- Passes must be displayed at all times
- Resale of passes is prohibited
- Transferring passes is prohibited.
- “Quiet Time” after midnight (includes load in). ***MISCamping.com M50 Creekside campground only "Quiet Time" after 3 a.m.***
- No excessive noise at anytime.
- Offensive signs, drunkenness and profanity will not be tolerated
- Activities that disturb the rights of other campers will not be tolerated
- Interfering with and/or obstructing track officials or security can result in ejection, forfeiture of tickets and prosecution
- No Unmanned Aircraft Systems (drones/helicopters)
- No fireworks, sky lanterns, candle balloons, large bonfires
- No super soakers, water balloon launchers, spotlights, horseshoes, laser pointers or other items that pose a danger to surrounding guests
- No motorcycles, semi-trailers, off road vehicles, ATVs, RUVs, UTVs, OHVs, assembled vehicles, or rental trucks allowed
- No private golf carts allowed
- No vending without MIS vendor permit
- Tent and awning stakes must be marked
- Reflectors are requested on bicycles
- Fire lanes must remain open at all times
- Fires must be 10 feet from any vehicle or structure
- No parking within 50 feet of water stations
- Speed limit is 10 m.p.h.
- No pets allowed (Dogs Permitted ONLY in APEX, Graves Farm, Tree Farm and Turn Two Retreat MISCamping.com Campgrounds - see rules below)
Guests are REQUIRED to have generators ventilated properly with exhaust systems that point upward and away from other vehicles. If you come to the speedway without your generator ventilated properly, you will not be permitted to run your generator and may be asked to leave the property.
Guests are encouraged to utilize a whisper quiet style generator. If your generator is creating a disturbance to neighboring guests, you will be asked to turn it off.
Dogs Permitted in APEX, Graves, Tree Farm and Turn Two Retreat MISCamping.com Campgrounds
- Limit of two dogs per site
- Dogs may not be left unattended outside at any time
- Dogs MUST be on leash no longer than 6’ at all times
- Dogs may be walked on leash inside of campgrounds
- Dogs must not infringe on other sites regardless if occupied or vacant
- Excessive barking dogs not permitted
- Owners must clean up after dogs in all areas of the campground
- Dogs NOT permitted thru any admission gate or in the fan plaza
- Dog shot record papers required
Code of Conduct
Michigan International Speedway is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and memorable experience for all guests. We want all guests to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion.
While at MIS please refrain from the following behaviors:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul, abusive or obscene language, gestures, acts, signs, music or clothing
- Verbal or physical harassment of other guests
- Throwing of any objects onto the racing surface
- Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures
- Failing to follow the instructions of MIS personnel
Guests are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests while at MIS. Speedway staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where guests and others can enjoy the event free from the above behavior. Guests who violate these provisions may be subject to ejection without refund, possible loss of ticket/camping privileges for future events and/or arrest.
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Policy
Michigan International Speedway (“Track”) strictly prohibits the use of any unmanned aerial vehicles (“UAV”), also known as a drone, for any purpose whatsoever on Track Property. A UAV for purposes of this policy is any aircraft without a human pilot aboard. Track personnel may remove anyone using a UAV on Track Property and/or confiscate the UAV until the event is over.