Camping and Infield Rules
Please familiarize yourself with the following information prior to your arrival.
If you or members of your group are removed from the camping facilities by track security for violation of any Speedway rule, you and those members with you will lose the right to renew or purchase sites for future events. Vehicles may be removed at owner’s expense. MIS reserves the right to revoke all rights and privileges pertaining to pass purchase. Limit of one camping unit and one vehicle per campsite (must fit within your site).
• Sites are sold on a reserved basis.
• Resale of passes is prohibited.
• Transferring passes is prohibited.
• Passes must be displayed at all times.
• Fires must be 10 feet from any vehicle or structure.
• Tent and awning stakes must be marked.
• Fire lanes must remain open at all times.
• Speed limit is 10 m.p.h.
• “Quiet Time” after midnight. No excessive noise at anytime.
• Reflectors are requested on bicycles.
• No pets. (Dogs Permitted in Graves & Tree Farm Campground see next page for details) Pet boarding nearby – Murray’s Boarding Kennel 517.592.3066.
• No fireworks, sky lanterns, candle balloons, large bonfires or pit fires.
• No parking within 50 feet of water stations.
• No vending without MIS vendor permit.
• No super soakers, water balloon launchers, spotlights, horseshoes, laser pointers or other items that pose a danger to surrounding guests. These items are subject to confiscation and may not be returned.
• No motorcycles, semi-trailers, off road vehicles, ATVs or rental trucks allowed.
• No private golf carts allowed.
• Offensive signs, drunkenness and profanity will not be tolerated.
• Activities that disturb the rights of other campers will not be tolerated. Interfering with and/or obstructing track officials or security can result in ejection, forfeiture of tickets and prosecution.
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Policy
Michigan International Speedway (“Track”) strictly prohibits the use of any unmanned aerial vehicles (“UAV”), also known as a drone, for any purpose whatsoever on Track Property. A UAV for purposes of this policy is any aircraft without a human pilot aboard. Track personnel may remove anyone using a UAV on Track Property and/or confiscate the UAV until the event is over.
Infield Vehicle Restrictions
• Flags and banners should not rise above the roofline of your vehicle.
• No platforms more than 12 inches above the roofline of your vehicle.
• No scaffolds allowed.
Infield Guests: Purchasing Pit & Paddock Passes or Grandstand Tickets
- Monday-Thursday of Race Week Walk-up purchases may be made at the Administrative Office off of the U.S. Hwy 12 main entrance from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
-Friday-Sunday Walk-up purchases may be made at the Front Stretch Grandstand Box Office located in the Fan Plaza by exiting through the pedestrian tunnel (see guest guide for days/times). The pedestrian tunnel closes daily at 6:00 p.m.
FRIDAY & SATURDAY EXCLUSIVELY FOR INFIELD GUESTS - Infield Guests may exit the infield and show their infield wristband to enter the grandstand gate and view the day’s activities. Odd Sections 37-41 at the south end of the Center Grandstand will be available on a first-come first-serve general admission. Note: Children 12 & under exiting the infield to enter the grandstand gate must be accompanied by an adult with an infield wristband at all times during exiting and entering the grandstand gates.
GATE ADMISSIONS SECURITY POLICY - Guests entering any other gated area outside of the infield must follow the Gate Admissions Security Policy guidelines as outlined in the guest guide.
Infield Guests: $100 Infield Wristbands (*Restrictions Apply)
Advance purchases: Phone 800.354.1010 *You must be the site holder on file with MIS in order to purchase wristbands.
-Monday-Thursday of Race Week Walk-up purchases may be made at the Administrative Office off of the U.S. Hwy 12 main entrance from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
-AFTER cross-over opens wristbands may be purchased from your vehicle as you are entering line-up -OR- at the ticket booth at infield crossover.
*$100 Walk-up Wristband Purchase Requirements:
- To purchase walk-up wristbands you must bring your drivers license to the ticket booth, the seller will verify your site information and as long as you are the account holder on file with MIS, you will be able to purchase additional $100 wristbands for your guests prior to crossing over into the infield.
- If you are not the site holder on file with MIS you will still be able to purchase your wristbands, however you will need to do so from your camping unit as you are crossing over into the infield.