Camping and Infield Rules
Please familiarize yourself with the following information prior to your arrival.
If you or members of your group are removed from the camping facilities by track security for violation of any Speedway rule, you and those members with you will lose the right to renew or purchase sites for future events. Vehicles may be removed at owner’s expense. MIS reserves the right to revoke all rights and privileges pertaining to pass purchase.
- Sites are sold on a reserved basis.
- Limit of one camping unit and one vehicle per campsite (must fit within your site)(excludes Infield - See Infield vehicle restrictions here).
- Resale of passes is prohibited.
- Transferring passes is prohibited.
- Passes must be displayed at all times.
- Fires must be 10 feet from any vehicle or structure.
- Tent and awning stakes must be marked.
- Fire lanes must remain open at all times.
- Speed limit is 10 m.p.h.
- “Quiet Time” after midnight. No excessive noise at anytime.
- Reflectors are requested on bicycles.
- No pets. (Dogs Permitted in APEX, Graves, Tree Farm and Turn Two Retreat MISCamping.com Campgrounds - see rules below) Pet boarding nearby – Murray’s Boarding Kennel 517.592.3066.
- No fireworks, sky lanterns, candle balloons, large bonfires or pit fires.
- No parking within 50 feet of water stations.
- No vending without MIS vendor permit.
- No super soakers, water balloon launchers, spotlights, horseshoes, laser pointers or other items that pose a danger to surrounding guests. These items are subject to confiscation and may not be returned.
- No motorcycles, semi-trailers, off road vehicles, ATVs, RUVs, UTVs, OHVs, assembled vehicles, or rental trucks allowed.
- No private golf carts allowed.
- Offensive signs, drunkenness and profanity will not be tolerated.
- Activities that disturb the rights of other campers will not be tolerated. Interfering with and/or obstructing track officials or security can result in ejection, forfeiture of tickets and prosecution.
Guests are REQUIRED to have generators ventilated properly with exhaust systems that point upward and away from other vehicles. If you come to the speedway without your generator ventilated properly, you will not be permitted to run your generator and may be asked to leave the property.
Guests are encouraged to utilize a whisper quiet style generator. If your generator is creating a disturbance to neighboring guests, you will be asked to turn it off.
- Limit of two dogs per site
- Dogs may not be left unattended outside at any time
- Dogs MUST be on leash no longer than 6’ at all times
- Dogs may be walked on leash inside of campgrounds
- Dogs must not infringe on other sites regardless if occupied or vacant
- Excessive barking dogs not permitted
- Owners must clean up after dogs in all areas of the campground
- Dogs NOT permitted thru any admission gate or in the fan plaza
- Dog shot record papers required
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Policy
Michigan International Speedway (“Track”) strictly prohibits the use of any unmanned aerial vehicles (“UAV”), also known as a drone, for any purpose whatsoever on Track Property. A UAV for purposes of this policy is any aircraft without a human pilot aboard. Track personnel may remove anyone using a UAV on Track Property and/or confiscate the UAV until the event is over.