- Limit of two dogs per site
- Dogs may not be left unattended outside at any time
- Dogs MUST be on leash no longer than 6’ at all times
- Dogs may be walked on leash inside of campgrounds
- Dogs must not infringe on other sites regardless if occupied or vacant
- Excessive barking dogs not permitted
- Owners must clean up after dogs in all areas of the campground
- Dogs NOT permitted thru any admission gate or in the fan plaza
- Dog shot record papers required
FireKeepers Casino 400 Weekend: June 10 - 12
Pure Michigan 400 Weekend: August 26 - 28
Camp with the Family!
You'll love the unique, national park-like location in the lush “Irish Hills” while spending time with family and friends. Enjoy your campsite for just a few days or stay at MIS all week — and for one low price!
Enhance your race experience by camping near the NASCAR action. You're just a short walk or quick tram ride to all the trackside action of Michigan International Speedway.
Graves Farm Campground is located on US 12, between M-50 and the main entrance of MIS.
- Family playground
- Tram service from campground to the track (Friday through Sunday)
- Permanent shower house and restrooms
- Dump station
- Fresh water
- Dogs allowed
Tent, pop-up, RV and Big Rig motorcoach camping sites available.
Reserved Sites 25 x 50 (sizes approx)
Reserved Sites 25 x 50 w/electric (sizes approx)
Graves Farm Campground opens at 9 a.m. Monday of race week.
THIS CAMPGROUND IS KID TESTED AND APPROVED!