Motorcycles will be permitted in the Northwood’s Campgrounds ONLY in Rows W, X, Y and Z Sites 1-11. This area is perfect for tent camping with motorcycles.
- Motorcycles only, no Dirt Bikes, Motocross Bikes, Mini-Bikes, Pocket Rockets, Scooters, Mopeds, ATV’s or other similar vehicles/devices
- No driving around campgrounds at any time
- Motorcycles may not exit/enter campground from midnight to 8 a.m.
- MIS reserves the right to refuse entry, or to remove, any motorcycles that are deemed excessively loud
- MIS reserves the right to remove any camper that violates any of these rules, or operates in a manner that is unsafe or disturbs other campers
- No carb tuning or burnouts
- MIS is not responsible for damage to vehicles
- All motorcycles must be properly licensed and insured and operated by properly licensed and insured drivers and operated in a safe manner
- Limit of one (1) motorcycle per campsite
June Race Weekend: 12th - 14th
August Race Weekend: 14th - 16th
You can camp in Northwoods for $135.
Camp in Comfort
You'll love the unique, national park-like location in the lush “Irish Hills” while spending time with family and friends. Enjoy your campsite for just a few days or stay at MIS all week — and for one low price!
Enhance your race experience by camping near the NASCAR action. You're just a short walk or quick tram ride to all the trackside action of Michigan International Speedway.
Northwoods Campground is located across from the track, off US 12. Enter off US 12 by the big red barn.
Northwoods Campground only offers tent camping.
- Access to showers
- Portable restrooms
- Dump station
- Fresh water
- Motorcycles allowed
All campsites are for tents only.
Reserved Sites 18 x 35 and 20 x 30 (sizes approx)
Northwoods Campground opens at 9 a.m. on Wednesday of race week.