- Limit of two dogs per site
- Dogs may not be left unattended outside at any time
- Dogs MUST be on leash no longer than 6’ at all times
- Dogs may be walked on leash inside of campgrounds
- Dogs must not infringe on other sites regardless if occupied or vacant
- Excessive barking dogs not permitted
- Owners must clean up after dogs in all areas of the campground
- Dogs NOT permitted thru any admission gate or in the fan plaza
- Dog shot record papers required
FireKeepers Casino 400 Weekend: June 10 - 12
Pure Michigan 400 Weekend: August 26 - 28
Camp with the Family!
You'll love the unique, national park-like location in the lush “Irish Hills” while spending time with family and friends. Enjoy your campsite for just a few days or stay at MIS all week — and for one low price!
Enhance your race experience by camping near the NASCAR action. You're just a short walk or quick tram ride to all the trackside action of Michigan International Speedway.
Tree Farm Campground is located just outside of Turn 3 and 4. Enter off M-50.
- Family playground
- Access to showers
- Portable restrooms
- Dump station
- Fresh water
- Dogs allowed
Tent, pop-up, RV and motorcoach campsites available.
Reserved Sites 20 x 45 (sizes approx)
Reserved Sites 20 x 55 (sizes approx)
Tree Farm Campground opens at 9 a.m. Monday of race week.
Exiting The Campground
Guests camping in Brookfest Acres, M50 Creekside and Tree Farm will not be able to exit the campground on Sunday until at least 2 – 3 hours AFTER the conclusion of the race to help ease the traffic congestion. Please be our guest and stay Sunday night. All campgrounds must be cleared by noon on Monday after the race.