- Limit of two dogs per site
- Dogs may not be left unattended outside at any time
- Dogs MUST be on leash no longer than 6’ at all times
- Dogs may be walked on leash inside of campgrounds
- Dogs must not infringe on other sites regardless if occupied or vacant
- Excessive barking dogs not permitted
- Owners must clean up after dogs in all areas of the campground
- Dogs NOT permitted thru any admission gate or in the fan plaza
- Dog shot record papers required
Camp In Comfort
You'll love the unique, national park-like location in the lush “Irish Hills” while spending time with family and friends. Enjoy your campsite for just a few days or stay at MIS all week — and for one low price!
Enhance your race experience by camping near the NASCAR action. You're just a short walk or quick tram ride to all the trackside action of Michigan International Speedway.
Turn 2 Retreat Campground is located just outside Turn 2.
Self-contained units only. No pop-ups, tents or buses. Showers are not provided.
- Reserved Sites 25 x 60 (sizes approx.)
- Water and electrical hook ups (50-amp service)
- Portable restrooms
- Dump station
- Dogs allowed
Turn 2 Retreat Campground opens at Noon on Monday of race week.
Exiting The Campground
Please be our guest and stay Sunday night. All campgrounds must be cleared by noon on Monday after the race.