- Limit of two dogs per site
- Dogs may not be left unattended outside at any time
- Dogs MUST be on leash no longer than 6’ at all times
- Dogs may be walked on leash inside of campgrounds
- Dogs must not infringe on other sites regardless if occupied or vacant
- Excessive barking dogs not permitted
- Owners must clean up after dogs in all areas of the campground
- Dogs NOT permitted thru any admission gate or in the fan plaza
- Dog shot record papers required
Camp In Comfort
You'll love the unique, national park-like location in the lush “Irish Hills” while spending time with family and friends. Enjoy your campsite for just a few days or stay at MIS all week — and for one low price!
Enhance your race experience by camping near the NASCAR action. You're just a short walk or quick tram ride to all the trackside action of Michigan International Speedway.
Turn 2 Retreat Campground is located just outside Turn 2.
Self-contained units only. No pop-ups, tents or buses. Showers are not provided.
- Reserved Sites 25 x 60 (sizes approx.)
- Water and electrical hook ups (50-amp service)
- Portable restrooms
- Dump station
- Dogs allowed
Turn 2 Retreat Campground opens at 9 a.m. Monday of race week.
Exiting The Campground
Please be our guest and stay Sunday night. All campgrounds must be cleared by noon on Monday after the race.