Guest Services at MIS
Michigan International Speedway prides itself on providing quality guest services programs for its fans. MIS was the first racetrack to implement a guest services program back in 1997 and still maintains itself as one of the industry leaders.
The umbrella of guest services stretches from handicapped accessible seating and transport to stopping by one of the numerous blue service tent locations with questions during the race weekend.
If fans have a question prior to arriving at MIS, simply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and guest services will respond accordingly.
For more information on Guests with Disabilities click here.
For more information on Service Group fundraising at MIS click here.
- LTi Printing 200 official name of the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series new name of the sport’s premier series
- MIS Cares to award $10,000 in scholarships in 2017
- Toys and food collected at the Charity Track and Toy Drive
- NASCAR Announces Monster Energy for Premier Series Entitlement