Guest Services at MIS
Michigan International Speedway prides itself on providing quality guest services programs for its fans. MIS was the first racetrack to implement a guest services program back in 1997 and still maintains itself as one of the industry leaders.
The umbrella of guest services stretches from handicapped accessible seating and transport to stopping by one of the numerous blue service tent locations with questions during the race weekend.
If fans have a question prior to arriving at MIS, simply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and guest services will respond accordingly.
For more information on Guests with Disabilities click here.
For more information on Service Group fundraising at MIS click here.
- Speedway donates nearly $916,567 in cash and contributions in 2015
- Donate during the annual Track and Toy Drive on Dec. 5
- MIS will continue to bring NASCAR to Michigan for at least next five years
- Future stars test NASCAR’s 2016 rules package at MIS
- June NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race named FireKeepers Casino 400