Guest Services at MIS
Michigan International Speedway prides itself on providing quality guest services programs for its fans. MIS was the first racetrack to implement a guest services program back in 1997 and still maintains itself as one of the industry leaders.
The umbrella of guest services stretches from handicapped accessible seating and transport to stopping by one of the numerous blue service tent locations with questions during the race weekend.
If fans have a question prior to arriving at MIS, simply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and guest services will respond accordingly.
For more information on Guests with Disabilities click here.
For more information on Service Group fundraising at MIS click here.
- Fans Help Select Design of Kasey Kahne’s Farmers Insurance 2015 Chevrolet SS Paint Scheme
- Spirit of America blood drive continues to save lives
- Two dates remain to go behind the scenes
- Students place American Flags at Unity Field to honor victims of 9/11
- Test drive a Ford at NASCAR’s fastest track and support MIS Cares