Guest Services at MIS
Michigan International Speedway prides itself on providing quality guest services programs for its fans. MIS was the first racetrack to implement a guest services program back in 1997 and still maintains itself as one of the industry leaders.
The umbrella of guest services stretches from handicapped accessible seating and transport to stopping by one of the numerous blue service tent locations with questions during the race weekend.
If fans have a question prior to arriving at MIS, simply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and guest services will respond accordingly.
For more information on Guests with Disabilities click here.
For more information on Service Group fundraising at MIS click here.
- Drivers excited about aerodynamic package for FireKeepers Casino 400
- NASCAR changes aerodynamic package for FireKeepers Casino 400
- Former Detroit cab driver to be inducted in NASCAR Hall of Fame
- Michigan International Speedway launches #MISfan Rewards
- MIScamping.com Infield Welcomes Fans in 2017 with New Restrooms and Improved Drainage System