Guest Services at MIS
Michigan International Speedway prides itself on providing quality guest services programs for its fans. MIS was the first racetrack to implement a guest services program back in 1997 and still maintains itself as one of the industry leaders.
The umbrella of guest services stretches from handicapped accessible seating and transport to stopping by one of the numerous blue service tent locations with questions during the race weekend.
If fans have a question prior to arriving at MIS, simply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and guest services will respond accordingly.
For more information on Guests with Disabilities click here.
For more information on Service Group fundraising at MIS click here.
- Special ticket offers deadline approaching the Quicken Loans 400
- Get closer to the action with a Driver Introduction Pass
- Friday named FireKeepers Casino Hotel Pole Day at MIS
- Michigan International Speedway hosts Formula SAE® Competition
- Top winery, brewery and distillery named at Michigan Wine and Beer Fest