Guest Services at MIS
Michigan International Speedway prides itself on providing quality guest services programs for its fans. MIS was the first racetrack to implement a guest services program back in 1997 and still maintains itself as one of the industry leaders.
The umbrella of guest services stretches from handicapped accessible seating and transport to stopping by one of the numerous blue service tent locations with questions during the race weekend.
If fans have a question prior to arriving at MIS, simply e-mail email@example.com and guest services will respond accordingly.
For more information on Guests with Disabilities click here.
For more information on Service Group fundraising at MIS click here.
- NASCAR XFINITY Series, NASCAR Camping World Truck Series To Incorporate Updates In 2015
- Pure Michigan 400 partnership gets the green flag
- EPA recognizes MIS for leading green power use
- Still time to take part in Wheelin & Dealin for MIS Cares on October 11
- Fans Help Select Design of Kasey Kahne’s Farmers Insurance 2015 Chevrolet SS Paint Scheme