Guest Services at MIS
Michigan International Speedway prides itself on providing quality guest services programs for its fans. MIS was the first racetrack to implement a guest services program back in 1997 and still maintains itself as one of the industry leaders.
The umbrella of guest services stretches from handicapped accessible seating and transport to stopping by one of the numerous blue service tent locations with questions during the race weekend.
If fans have a question prior to arriving at MIS, simply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and guest services will respond accordingly.
For more information on Guests with Disabilities click here.
For more information on Service Group fundraising at MIS click here.
- Get free food with the purchase of two Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series tickets
- Stage lengths announced for all three NASCAR series at MIS
- International Speedway Corporation Announces New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media
- Watch the DAYTONA 500 at Dacey’s Taphouse on Feb. 26
- Design the 2017 pace car and win great prizes