Guest Services at MIS
Michigan International Speedway prides itself on providing quality guest services programs for its fans. MIS was the first racetrack to implement a guest services program back in 1997 and still maintains itself as one of the industry leaders.
The umbrella of guest services stretches from handicapped accessible seating and transport to stopping by one of the numerous blue service tent locations with questions during the race weekend.
If fans have a question prior to arriving at MIS, simply e-mail email@example.com and guest services will respond accordingly.
For more information on Guests with Disabilities click here.
For more information on Service Group fundraising at MIS click here.
- FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE, BRAD PAISLEY & CARRIE UNDERWOOD HEADLINE
- Fanatics to Operate At-Track Merchandise Business
- MIS, Chevy, Ford, Toyota award $40,000 to Detroit’s Michigan Science Center
- The Michigan Heritage presented to Chevy Racing
- MIS to award five scholarships to area high school seniors