Grand Funk Railroad
Originating from Flint, Michigan this top selling American rock group of the 70's is "comin' to your town to help you party it down!" Grand Funk Railroad is excited to be playing at Michigan International Speedway in 2019, marking a 50 year milestone for the band. Known as "The American Band", the high-energy five-piece group has mega-hits including: “We're An American Band,” “I’m Your Captain/Closer To Home,” and “Some Kind Of Wonderful.”
The band's debut album Skid Row, released in January 1989, was an instant success as the record went 5 times platinum on the strength of the Top 10 singles. The band has garnered gold and multi-platinum sales and a No. 1 on the Billboard album chart. Skid Row hits include: “Youth Gone Wild”, “I Remember You”, “18 and Life”, “Monkey Business”, and “Let’s Go.”
Sawyer Brown is an American country music band founded in 1981.The band has released eighteen studio albums and has charted over fifty times on the Hot Country Songs charts, including three No. 1 singles: "Step That Step" (1985), "Some Girls Do" (1992), and "Thank God for You" (1993). The band's sound is largely defined by country pop and rock music influences.
Saturday, August 10, 2019
Do I need a ticket?
The McDonald's Post-Race Concert is FREE with a Sunday admission ticket, MISCamping.com Infield, APEX or Turn 1 Resort wristband. Still need one? Buy now!
Can I get VIP access?
- Access to Concert VIP Area (Opens at 4:00 p.m.)
- Access to limited premium “Front Row” Main Stage Viewing
- Access to shaded VIP Area with elevated viewing, private restrooms, exclusive food and beverage service and more
- Unlimited Hors d’oeuvres and two (2) drink tickets
- Guests have access to private cash bar after drink tickets have been used
Fans may enter the concert footprint with:
- A backpack, purse or soft sided bag no larger than 18” x 18” x 4”
- Lawn chairs, strollers and small umbrellas
As a convenience for guests arriving from the grandstands, empty coolers are permitted.
All items brought through the Admission Gates are subject to inspection.
Fans may NOT enter the concert footprint with:
- Outside food and beverages
- Bicycles, pets (except service animals), banners, signs, flags and laser pointers
- Firearms, knives, fireworks, contraband, illegal substances and items restricted by local, state or federal laws
- Professional grade cameras, recording devices and video equipment
- And all other items deemed inappropriate by festival security
There will be no provisions for checking and holding items. Restricted items may not be left at or around the entrance area. Items left unattended will be removed and discarded.
Changes in security levels may affect security procedures at the McDonald's Post-Race Concert including the prohibition of all items.
Enhanced security messages will be implemented at gate entrances for the event weekend. This will include personal screening of all guests by use of metal detectors. Allow extra time to enter the facility.