We are excited that you are joining us for a fun weekend at MIS! Please use the following gates to enter our facility:
Friday – Gates 21, 24
Saturday - Gates 21, 24
Sunday – Center Grandstand guests enter Gates 21, 24, 29; Turn 1 Grandstand guests enter Gate 19
COOLER/BAG POLICY INFORMATION
Center Grandstand and Acceleration Club Gate Admissions Policy
Fans may enter Center Grandstand and Acceleration Club areas with:
- Soft sided coolers no larger than 10”x 10” x 12”.
- Soft sided coolers may contain ice, freezer packs and a removable plastic liner.
- Soft sided bags no larger than 18” x 18” x 4”.
- Soft sided bags may include scanner bags, camera bags, purses, fanny packs, daypacks, canvas tote bags, lightweight backpacks, eco-friendly type grocery bags, clear bags, bags with souvenir purchases.
NOTE: Guests are allowed to bring in any combination of no more than two total of the items described above. Coolers and bags may contain food and beverages. Please drink responsibly.
All guests will be required to present a valid, U.S. or Canadian government issued ID along with a 21 and over wristband for all alcohol purchases. Wristbands will be issued free of charge, with presentation of a valid ID at all concession and club locations.
MIS is private property, firearms and fireworks are prohibited. Be prepared for enhanced vehicle and person searches which may include K-9 units, campgrounds included.
Saturday Post-Race Concert Gate Admissions Policy
Fans may enter the concert footprint with:
- A backpack, purse or soft sided bag no larger than 18” x 18” x 4”.
- Lawn chairs, strollers and small umbrellas.
- Empty coolers.
As a convenience for guests arriving from the grandstands, empty coolers are permitted.
All items brought through the Admission Gates are subject to inspection.
Fans may NOT enter the concert footprint with:
- Outside food and beverages.
- Bicycles, pets (except service animals), banners, signs, flags and laser pointers.
- Firearms, knives, fireworks, contraband, illegal substances and items restricted by local, state or federal laws.
- Professional grade cameras, recording devices and video equipment.
- And all other items deemed inappropriate by festival security.
- Coolers with contents.
There will be no provisions for checking and holding items. Restricted items may not be left at or around the entrance area. Items left unattended will be removed and discarded.
Changes in security levels may affect security procedures at the Saturday Post-Race Concert including the prohibition of all items.
Enhanced security messages will be implemented at gate entrances for the event weekend. This will include personal screening of all guests by use of metal detectors. Allow extra time to enter the facility.