Pit/Driver Introduction Pass
We have combined the Pit/Driver Introduction Pass into one to better your race-day experience!
Experience pit road up close, sign the start/finish line, take your photo with the trophy on race morning, view the cars and race teams up close during pre-race preparations. Access to pre-race ceremonies, including driver introductions Sunday. A Pit/Driver Introduction Pass is your best opportunity to try and get your favorite driver’s autograph!
NEW FOR 2019! FREE Pit/Driver Introduction pass for everyone 12 and under! Courtesy of Henry Ford Allegiance Health.
NOTE: Access to the pit and paddock varies, depending on day and track activity schedule. Minors 17 and under can obtain paddock access Friday-Saturday, click here for details.
MIS Champions Cooler Series
Order your exclusive MIS Champions Cooler today featuring five-time MIS Champion Rusty Wallace! Includes five 16 ounce beers with the choice of Miller Lite, Labatt Blue, Budweiser, Bud Light or Coors Light and one bottle of Dasani water. Pre-order now for just $30 and save $5! Refill of cooler on race weekend will be available for $25.
Quantities are limited, order now to claim yours!
Cooler redemption/refill locations:
- Fan Plaza: located behind start/finish line, open Friday-Sunday one hour prior to gate open to one hour after green flag
- Section 7: open Friday-Sunday from gate open to 25 laps to go
- Concert: open Saturday from gate open to end of show
- Section 59: open Sunday from gate open to 25 laps to go
Kyle Larson Q&A
Join three-time Michigan International Speedway winner Kyle Larson for an exclusive 10-minute question and answer session before the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series FireKeepers Casino 400 on June 9!
Add this offer on to your ticket order for only $40 per person!
Erik Jones Q&A Package
Join Michigan native, Erik Jones for a special Q&A before the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Consumers Energy 400 on August 11!
Add this Q&A on to your order for only $40 per person.
All-You-Can-Eat Corrigan Oil 200
Don't worry about packing your lunch, we've got it covered! Get access to an All-You-Can-Eat buffet during the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series Corrigan Oil 200 on August 10.
We're serving up burgers, hot dogs, mac and cheese, baked beans, and many more of your barbeque favorites! The buffet is available one hour prior to green flag and one hour into the race.
Add this offer on to your ticket order for only $20 per person!
VIP Concert Hospitality
- Access to Concert VIP Area (Opens at 4:00 p.m.)
- Access to limited premium “Front Row” Main Stage Viewing
- Access to shaded VIP Area with elevated viewing, private restrooms, exclusive food and beverage service and more
- Unlimited Hors d’oeuvres and two (2) drink tickets
- Guests have access to private cash bar after drink tickets have been used
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and Charging Stations
Worry less about parking and more about enjoying all Michigan International Speedway has to offer with your VIP parking pass! You'll be within seconds of the Fan Plaza, and admission gates with this exclusive parking location available for only $75.
- Paved reserved space
- Walking distance to Admission Gates
- Opens one hour prior to general parking
- Portable Restrooms in close proximity
- Roaming Ice Service (fees apply)
To access this lot, please take Vicary Road to Brooklyn Highway to Gate A.
Enhance your race day experience with a Racing Electronics scanner rental! Listen to the radio chatter between your favorite driver and their crew chief and team throughout the race, hear live broadcast commentary, listen to NASCAR officials and so much more. Don’t miss any of the action!
With FanVision you'll get:
- Live race broadcast – both video and audio
- Up to 8 in-car cameras
- Radio scanner for all cars
- Driver updates and comparisons
- Detailed driver stats
- Track information/map and more!