Pit/Paddock & Driver Introduction Pass
NEW IN 2018!
We have combined the Pit & Paddock pass and Driver Introduction pass into one to better your race-day experience!
Experience pit road up close, sign the start/finish line, take your photo with the trophy on race morning, view the cars and race teams up close during pre-race preparations. Access to pre-race ceremonies, including driver introductions Sunday. A Pit/Paddock & Driver Introduction Pass is your best opportunity to try and get your favorite driver’s autograph!
So where's the paddock? The paddock is the infield area, just behind the garages and pit road. It's where kids can finally go and get pretty close to pit road and their favorite drivers on Friday and Saturday. Then, they're welcome in the pits on Sunday before the pits close. Everyone regardless of age is welcome to watch driver introductions on the track on Sunday.
Buy today! $38 for 17 & under, $75 for 18 & older.
NOTE: Access to the pit and paddock varies, depending on day and track activity schedule. Minors 17 and under can obtain paddock access Friday-Saturday, click here for details.
Buy today and get your photo featured on the start/finish line track wall for the Consumers Energy 400! Click here for more information.
50th Anniversary Cooler
Order your commemorative Michigan International Speedway 50th Anniversary cooler today! Includes five 16 ounce beers with the choice of Miller Lite, Budweiser, or Coors Light and one bottle of water. All for $30! Refill of cooler on race weekend will be available for $25.
Quantities are limited, order now to take advantage of this offer!
Cooler redemption/refill locations:
- Fan Plaza: located behind start/finish line, open Friday-Sunday one hour prior to gate open to one hour after green flag
- Section 7: open Friday-Sunday from gate open to 25 laps to go
- Concert: open Saturday from gate open to end of show
- Section 59: open Sunday from gate open to 25 laps to go
All-You-Can-Eat Corrigan Oil 200
Don't worry about packing your lunch, we've got it covered! Get access to an All-You-Can-Eat buffet during the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Corrigan Oil 200 on August 11.
We're serving up burgers, hot dogs, mac and cheese, baked beans, and many more of your barbeque favorites! The buffet is available one hour prior to green flag and one hour into the race.
Add this offer on to your ticket order for only $20 per person!
VIP Concert Hospitality
- Access to Concert VIP Area (Opens at 4:00 p.m.)
- Access to limited premium “Front Row” Main Stage Viewing
- Access to shaded VIP Area with elevated viewing, private restrooms, exclusive food and beverage service and more
- Unlimited Hors d’oeuvres and two (2) drink tickets
- Guests have access to private cash bar after drink tickets have been used
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and Charging Stations
Martin Truex Jr. Q&A
Join 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Champion Martin Truex Jr. for an exclusive question and answer session before the Consumers Energy 400 on August 12!
Add this offer on to your ticket order for only $40 per person!
Worry less about parking and more about enjoying all Michigan International Speedway has to offer with your VIP parking pass! You'll be within seconds of the Fan Plaza, and admission gates with this exclusive parking location available for only $75.
- Paved reserved space
- Walking distance to Admission Gates
- Opens one hour prior to general parking
- Portable Restrooms in close proximity
- Roaming Ice Service (fees apply)
- Enter off Brooklyn Highway to Gate 2
Enhance your race day experience with a Racing Electronics scanner rental! Listen to the radio chatter between your favorite driver and their crew chief and team throughout the race, hear live broadcast commentary, listen to NASCAR officials and so much more. Don’t miss any of the action!
With FanVision you'll get:
- Live race broadcast – both video and audio
- Up to 8 in-car cameras
- Radio scanner for all cars
- Driver updates and comparisons
- Detailed driver stats
- Track information/map and more!