Weekend Pass (daily admission required for access into pits)
- Adult 18+ are allowed pit access all 3 days - Sunday access includes pre-race ceremonies and driver introductions.
- Minors 17 and under can access the paddock area only on Fri-Sat (no pit access) - Pit access, pre-race ceremony and driver introduction access Sunday only.
- Minors 17 and under are not permitted in pit area while vehicles are moving on pit road or the track.
- Pass should be worn and in sight at all times and be accompanied by photo identification (18 and older) - Passes are not transferable.
- No refunds will be issued for unused passes.
- Alcohol (open or unopened) is not allowed in the pits.
- The pit area opens when gates open - to access the pit area, please use the grandstand pedestrian tunnel located beneath the Center Grandstand Section 1, or the tunnels at the south end of the Center Grandstand near Turn 1.
- Guests entering pit road on Friday - Saturday will be required to present a valid drivers license or government issued I.D. and sign a waiver prior to being permitted onto pit road. Guests will be wristband at this point. Access to this area throughout the remainder of the weekend will require you showing your pit/paddock pass and wristband for entry.
Not valid for grandstand gate admission, a daily admission ticket, Infield wristband, The Deck wristband, APEX wristband or Turn 1 Resort wristband is also required for admission into the pit & paddock area. Everyone regardless of age requires a pass for admission to the pit & paddock area. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Appropriate dress is required. Shoes and shirts must be worn. Shorts, sleeveless shirts and open toed shoes are now permitted in the pits throughout the weekend. In all cases, attire must be appropriate for a major sporting event and family environment.
A Pit & Paddock Pass does not permit access to the NASCAR garages at any time. NASCAR controls garage access on race weekends with a separate pass that is not available for sale to the public. MIS does not sell garage passes. Guests must be mindful of security and NASCAR officials while on pit road.
Pre-race area will be cleared at the conclusion of driver introductions. Pre-race ceremonies are weather dependent and subject to change.