Renew Today and Save
Reasons to renew:
- Renewal customers will always receive the best pricing.
- Kids 12 & under FREE on Friday and Saturday and half-priced on Sunday!
- MIS offers a variety of Flexible Payment Plans with as little as 25% down, final balances may be scheduled as late as March 1, 2019 for the June Event Weekend and May 1, 2019 for the August Event Weekend. Pick the plan that’s right for you!
- Become a season member and get the best prices, best benefits!
- From bingo to concerts in the fan plaza, during the event week MIS has over 25 different entertainment acts across property.
- Anyone who purchases a Sunday admission gets FREE access to the Saturday post-race concert.
- FREE overnight parking available in pond corner and $25 overnight parking available in Lot 6.
- Get an exclusive MIS cooler for only $30 and save $5! It includes five adult beverages and water. Refills on event weekends for only $25.
First 400 people to sign-up for a season membership will get a 50th Anniversary etched glass commemorative item!
New Ticket System For 2019!
For 2019 we have a new, user-friendly ticket system that will make your renewal and ticket buying experience an easier process than ever before.
With the new system you will need to reset your password.
Follow the steps below to renew:
1. Click the "Renew Now" button
2. Login using your account # and Temporary Password
3. Accept the terms and conditions
4. Create New Password
5. Click on TO DO LIST to find your renewal
New in 2019
MIS Weather Protection Policy
The new Weather Protection Program applies to all grandstand tickets to NASCAR races at any International Speedway Corporation properties that are postponed and rescheduled to a different date due to inclement weather. Guests will now be able to exchange grandstand tickets that were not used on a rescheduled race date for a future NASCAR event at an International Speedway Corporation facility. The unused grandstand tickets may be exchanged for a same-series ticket of equal or lesser value based on event and seating location availability.
2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Rules Package
With the added downforce at MIS you can expect that drivers will be able to race on more grooves across the track. The aero ducts are more efficient at moving air around the car, which will make the cars less aero dependent in traffic. The cars will be slowed down a bit, which should help with passing throughout the field.
Thursday Camping Option
MISCampinng.com Brooklyn Trails and M-50 Creekside campgrounds have the option of coming in on Thursday of race week.
MISCamping.com M-50 Creekside campground will now feature double sized campsites.
Guests will be required to have generator ventilated properly with exhausts systems that point upward and away from other vehicles. For Infield guests, generators must also be placed roadside so they are easily visible by track personal.
MIS will have someone available all week long to help you with any needs you may have.
NightCap will now be located at The Deck and will have new hours 11 p.m. - 1 a.m.
FREE Overnight Parking
The new Pond Corner Lot will allow friends and family to park their vehicle overnight at no cost!
Overnight Parking in MISCamping.com Campgrounds
Overnight parking in campgrounds will be available for only $25 for the weekend.
MISCamping.com Campground Quiet Hours
APEX: 1 a.m.
Infield Sections 1 & 2: 12 a.m.
Infield Section 5: 12:30 a.m.
Infield Sections 3, 4, & 6: 1 a.m.
M-50 Creekside: 1 a.m.
Brooklyn Trails, Brookfest Acres, Graves Farm, Tree Farm, Turn 2 Retreat, & Turn 1 Resort: 12 a.m.