2014 Scholarship Application
College can be an expensive financial investment. So MIS Cares is hoping to make it a little easier in 2014 for five Jackson and Lenawee County students taking the next step in furthering education.
As part of an ongoing initiative to promote learning among students at all educational levels, MIS Cares is awarding five, $1,000 scholarships in 2014.
To be considered, you must meet the following criteria:
- Graduating senior attending school in Jackson or Lenawee county;
- Going into a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics) related field;
- Attending a college in the State of Michigan;
- Submit a fully executed Form of Authorization to use Likeness, Voice and/or Written Correspondence. (attached)
- The winner of the scholarship will receive the monetary award during the winner’s second semester provided the winner has passed all first semester classes with a “B” or better grade. The winner is responsible for providing MIS Cares a copy of their first semester report card in order to finalize the scholarship award.
If you meet these requirements, click here to download the official scholarship application.
Applications must be submitted in full on or before Jan. 21, 2014.