Renew now and save!

Renew My Tickets

2011 Race to Vegas!

Race to Vegas Contest

Michigan International Speedway is giving away a trip to Las Vegas for the 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony with MIS President Roger Curtis.

The winner will receive a four-day, three-night trip for two to Las Vegas! Prize includes round-trip, coach air transportation, hotel accommodations at the Wynn Hotel, and attendance at the Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony on December 2.


Visit for rules and details.

Renewal FAQ's

2013 Ticket Renewal FAQs

Does MIS offer kids pricing for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series events?
Adult 17 and up are full price in all seating areas.

Juniors 16 and under are half off in Center Grandstand and Turn 1 Sections 43-57.

Children 12 and under are admitted free (ticket required) and Juniors 13-16 are half off in Turn 1 Sections 59-111 and Turn 3 Sections 148-172.

How do I remove items from my renewal order?
Draw a line through any unwanted items and deduct the dollar amount from your payment.

How do I add tickets/campsites?
During the Calling Period as outlined on your renewal.

How do I DOWNGRADE to a lower price seat for the NASCAR Sprint Cup events? 
It's easy. Simply put 10 percent down on your curret seats, then phone us during the calling period to be relocated. And we'll take care of the rest!

Can I add the Fan Hospitality Package to my existing ticket order?
Yes. Just add it to your order and add the amount to your payment.

Can I add Camping to my ticket order?
Yes. During the Calling Period. We'll find you the right campsite at that time. 

How do I make an adult ticket into a Junior or Child ticket?
Cross off the Adult price on the form, indicate Junior or Child under 12 and deduct the dollar amount from your payment.

How can I make the Child ticket into an Adult ticket?
Cross off the child on the form, indicate adult and add the dollar amount to your payment.

Can my friend pay for my renewal order?
Yes, as long as you have the complete credit card number, expiration date with V-Code and billing address.

How do I change from one event to another? i.e. June to August, etc.
You would need to send payment by the renewal deadline for the seats you currently have and then phone during the calling period to change to the alternate event.

I mailed in my renewal and now I need to cancel?
Please fax or mail something in writing indicating you need to cancel. You can send that to MIS Ticket Office, 12626 US 12, Brooklyn, MI 49230, or by fax at 517-592-8445.

I want to transfer my renewal to someone else?
To transfer your tickets to someone else, please fax in a copy of the current account holders photo ID, along with the new information of the new account holder (name, address, phone number, email) to 517-592-8445.


© 2017 Michigan International Speedway


ISC Track Sites