FireKeepers Casino 400 Race Weekend Postponed
Planning a company outing, birthday party, family reunion, hosting a group of clients, or just getting a group of 10+ friends together for a fun summer weekend? MIS offers a world of fun sights, sounds, and entertainment that will give any group something special to remember for years to come! Booking group tickets is easy and provides ticket holders with the following:
- Save up to $40 per ticket for grandstand seating and other exclusive Group passes!
- FREE VIP Experiences for qualified groups.
- Flexible payment plans and a knowledgeable MIS Account Executive to help walk you through your entire experience.
Group VIP Experiences
Groups of 20 or more are eligible to take part in the following VIP experiences*.
- Simulated Drivers Meeting- Gain exclusive access to the Drivers Meeting Room to see, sit, and hear what your favorite drivers do before they start their engines for 400 miles around MIS.
- VIP Red Carpet- Have a chance to see your favorite driver up close on the Red Carpet without the wait!
- Tram Track Laps- Take a lap around NASCAR’s fastest track before the pre-race ceremonies begin!
* Limited space is available in each experience and is based on a first come first serve basis. Limit one experience per group.
Race Day Add-Ons
- NEW! Pit/Paddock + Driver Introduction Passes- Groups will receive huge savings on this all-in-one pass that allows guests to experience all the excitement of Pit Road and Driver Introduction ceremonies.
- All You Can Eat Picnic Pass- This package includes a ticket in the countertop grandstand seating at the exit of pit road and a two hour “all you can eat” picnic pass. The buffet is open one hour before the race, and closes one hour after the scheduled green flag. Past menus have included burgers, hotdogs, coleslaw, brownies, and many other traditional summer BBQ favorites!
- Michigan Money- You can purchase concession vouchers in $5 increments so everyone in your group can grab a bite to eat at one of our delicious food stands.