Planning a company outing, birthday party, family reunion, hosting a group of clients, or just getting a group of 10+ friends together for a fun summer weekend? MIS offers a world of fun sights, sounds, and entertainment that will give any group something special to remember for years to come! Booking group tickets is easy and provides ticket holders with the following:
- Dedicated block of seats where each member of the party can sit together
- Payment plan options
- Exclusive experiences like singing God Bless America, Canadian Anthem, performing in the Fan Plaza, having a group photo taken in Gatorade Victory Lane, etc.
- Fundraising options
- Dedicated Account Executive to ensure your race day is one to remember
Sign your group up to take part in the following VIP experiences!*
- God Bless America: Group sings God Bless America prior to the start of the race
- Canadian Anthem: Group sings the Canadian Anthem prior to the start of the race
- Pre-race Performances: Driver Introduction stage and Fan Plaza performances available to groups such as dance studios, bands, drumlines, karate studios, etc.
- High Five Tunnel: Group is down on pit road during driver introductions and have the chance to give the drivers a high five as they are walking offstage
- Other Experiences: Invocation, Presentation of the Colors, Gatorade Victory Lane Photos
- Non-Profit Organizations: Fundraising opportunities
- Company Outings: Companies bring your employees and clients to the track for a fun-filled outing
- Celebrations: Bachelor Parties, Birthday Parties, etc.
*Limited space available for each experience. Experiences require a group ticket package and minimum ticket quantity purchased.
Race Day Add-Ons
- NEW! Pit/Paddock + Driver Introduction Passes- Groups will receive huge savings on this all-in-one pass that allows guests to experience all the excitement of Pit Road and Driver Introduction ceremonies.
- All You Can Eat Picnic Pass- This package includes a ticket in the countertop grandstand seating at the exit of pit road and a two hour “all you can eat” picnic pass. The buffet is open one hour before the race, and closes one hour after the scheduled green flag. Past menus have included burgers, hotdogs, coleslaw, brownies, and many other traditional summer BBQ favorites!
- Michigan Money- You can purchase concession vouchers in $5 increments so everyone in your group can grab a bite to eat at one of our delicious food stands.