Pit/Driver Introduction Pass
We have combined the Pit/Driver Introduction Pass into one to better your race-day experience!
Experience pit road up close, sign the start/finish line, take your photo with the trophy on race morning, view the cars and race teams up close during pre-race preparations. Access to pre-race ceremonies, including driver introductions Sunday. A Pit/Driver Introduction Pass is your best opportunity to try and get your favorite driver’s autograph!
FREE Pit/Driver Introduction pass for everyone 12 and under with the purchase of a Sunday grandstand ticket! Courtesy of Henry Ford Health System.
NOTE: Access to the pit and paddock varies, depending on day and track activity schedule. Minors 17 and under can obtain paddock access Friday-Saturday, click here for details.
Enhance your race day experience with a Racing Electronics scanner rental! Listen to the radio chatter between your favorite driver and their crew chief and team throughout the race, hear live broadcast commentary, listen to NASCAR officials and so much more. Don’t miss any of the action!
Worry less about parking and more about enjoying all Michigan International Speedway has to offer with your VIP parking pass! You'll be within seconds of the Fan Plaza, and admission gates in this exclusive parking location available for only $75.
- Weekend parking pass
- Paved reserved space
- Walking distance to Admission Gates
- Opens one hour prior to general parking
- Portable Restrooms in close proximity
- Roaming Ice Service (fees apply)
To access this lot, please take Vicary Road to Brooklyn Highway to Gate A.
MIS Champions Cooler Series
Order your exclusive MIS Champions Cooler today! Includes five 16 ounce beers with the choice of Miller Lite, Labatt Blue, Budweiser, Bud Light or Coors Light and one bottle of Dasani water. Pre-order now for just $30 and save $5! Refill of cooler on race weekend is available for $25.
Quantities are limited, order now to claim yours!
Cooler redemption/refill locations:
- Fan Plaza: located behind start/finish line, open Friday-Sunday one hour prior to gate open to one hour after green flag
- Section 7: open Friday-Sunday from gate open to 25 laps to go
- Concert: open Saturday from gate open to end of show
- Section 59: open Sunday from gate open to 25 laps to go
The MISCamping.com Infield is the ultimate race weekend bash, featuring the renowned Infield concert and free entertainment. Purchase an Infield wristband and watch as cars roar past at 200 mph! An Infield wristband gives you access to the Infield to visit friends and family at their campsites, Friday - Saturday grandstand limited general admission seating, and access to the Saturday post-race concert.
Campsites sold separately. All guests require the purchase of an Infield admission to enter the Infield.
VIP Concert Hospitality
- Access to Concert VIP Area (Opens at 4:00 p.m.)
- Access to limited premium “Front Row” Main Stage Viewing
- Access to shaded VIP Area, private restrooms, exclusive food and beverage service and more
- Unlimited Hors d’oeuvres and two (2) drink tickets
- Guests have access to private cash bar after drink tickets have been used
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and Charging Stations