MIS is private property, prohibited items are available in the graphic. Please be prepared for enhanced vehicle and person searches which may include K-9 units.
If you are bringing a generator, please see our generator policy in the next tab.
Please familiarize yourself with the following information prior to your arrival.
- All campsites are sold on a reserved basis
- Outpost camping: Each campsite is allowed one camping unit and one vehicle
- Infield camping: Please find Infield vehicle information here
- Please be sure campsite passes are displayed in your window upon arrival and remain visible throughout your stay
MIS politely asks that:
- Tent and awning stakes are marked
- Reflectors are on bicycles
- Fire lanes remain open
- Fires are a minimum of 10 feet from any vehicle or structure
- Parking is a minimum of 50 feet away from water stations
- Speed limit is 10 mph
MIS politely asks all guests to refrain from:
- Excessive noise
- Offensive signs, drunkenness and profanity
- Activities that disturb the rights of other campers
- Interfering with and/or obstructing track officials or security
- Vending without an MIS vendor permit
Displays of the confederate flag will not be allowed.
Quiet Hours -
Infield: Sections 1-2: 12 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. | Section 5: 12:30 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. | Sections 3, 4 & 6: 1:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.
APEX: 1:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.
All other campgrounds: 12:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.
If you or members of your group are removed from the camping facilities by track security for violation of any speedway rule, vehicles may be removed at owner's expense and forfeiture of future camping at MIS.
Alcohol Purchases at MIS: All guests will be required to present a valid, U.S. or Canadian government issued ID along with a 21 and over wristband for all alcohol purchases. Wristbands will be issued free of charge, with presentation of a valid ID at all concession and club locations.
For your safety and those around you, MIS is asking all camping guests with generators to properly ventilate their generator with an exhaust system that points up and away from other vehicles. Onboard Generators: link here.
The track requests that you utilize an exhaust muffler on your generator to limit the sound (Portable Generators https://gensilencer.com/) and provide a positive experience for your camping neighbors.
For those guests with generators that do not have an exhaust system venting up or an exhaust muffler we ask that you adhere to generator quiet hours from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. During quiet hours we politely ask that you do not run your generator. Failure to adhere to quiet hours may result in a request to leave property.
If you need your generator for medical reasons and are unable to properly exhaust your generator please be sure to notify security and provide written documentation in the form of a Doctor’s note when you check in to your campground. You will then be provided with a generator exempt sticker.
For Infield guests: we ask that generators be placed roadside so they are easily visible by track personal.
Motorcycles are welcome in most of the MIS campgrounds (excluding the MISCamping.com Infield, APEX, and Turn 1 Resort, however, security personnel can direct you to a parking location for your motorcycle.)
MIS asks you please refrain from:
- Cruising around the campgrounds
- Revving of engines
- Operating motorcycles before 8 a.m. or after 9 p.m.
- Motorcycles with trailers should fit on your campsite, if you require additional space please see security personnel to be directed to an overnight parking location
Bring FIDO! Dogs are permitted in the MISCamping.com APEX, Graves Family, Tree Farm, Turn 1 Resort, High Banks, Turn 2 Retreat, and Turn 4 campgrounds.
MIS politely asks that:
- DOG(s) are limited to two (2) per site
- DOG(s) are not left unattended outside at any time
- DOG(s) are kept on a leash at all times
- DOG(s) are welcome to take walks around your campground on a leash 6ft’ or shorter
- DOG(s) do not infringe on other sites occupied or vacant
- DOG(s) refrains from excessive barking
- DOG(s) owners are courteous and clean up after dog(s) in all areas of the campground
- DOG(s) enjoy some R&R in the camper while you are attending event(s) as they are not able to enter any admission gate or stroll in the fan plaza
- DOG(s) shot record papers are available should track personnel need to review them
Michigan International Speedway is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and memorable experience for all guests. We want all guests to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion.
While at MIS please refrain from the following behaviors:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul, abusive or obscene language, gestures, acts, signs, music or clothing
- Verbal or physical harassment of other guests
- Throwing of any objects onto the racing surface
- Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures
- Failing to follow the instructions of MIS personnel
Guests are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests while at MIS. MIS staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where guests and others can enjoy the event free from the above behavior. Guests who violate these provisions may be subject to ejection without refund, possible loss of ticket/camping privileges for future events and/or arrest.
Michigan International Speedway (“Track”) strictly prohibits the use of any unmanned aerial vehicles (“UAV”), also known as a drone, for any purpose whatsoever on Track Property. A UAV for purposes of this policy is any aircraft without a human pilot aboard. Track personnel may remove anyone using a UAV on Track Property and/or confiscate the UAV until the event is over.