2022 NASCAR WEEKEND
*Schedule subject to change*
PERMITTED ITEMS INCLUDE:
- A maximum of two (2) bags per person are allowed through admission gates.
- Backpacks, diaper bags, clutch bags and fanny packs are permitted as long as they do not exceed a maximum size of 18”x18”x14”
- One soft-sided cooler per person (maximum size of 14"x14"x14" - may contain ice)
- A combination of any of the above mentioned items will be allowed with the exception of the soft sided coolers which will be limited to one cooler per guest
- Sunscreen, sunblock, hand sanitizer, and bug spray (aerosol, gel or liquid forms)
- Insulated cups - NO LIQUID INSIDE (maximum size of 64 oz)
- Cameras, binoculars, scanners and headsets that can be worn over the neck, belt, or carried inside of one of the bags
- iPads, tablets and laptop computers
- Seat cushions without metal components
- Cigarettes and lighters
- Service animals
- Nationality flags attached to a pencil-sized wooden stick. Flags may not obstruct another fan's view of the racing action
PROHIBITED ITEMS INCLUDE:
- Foam or hard-sided coolers regardless of size
- Weapons (firearms, knives, etc.) and all other items restricted by Local, State or Federal law. This includes pocket knives.
- Displays of the confederate flag
- Glass or ceramic of any kind
- Dry ice
- Any bags, backpacks or containers that are larger than the allowable size
- Laser pointers
- Noise makers and air horns
- Aerosol cans (with the exception of sunscreen, sun block, hand sanitizer, and bug spray)
- Selfie sticks
- Tripods and monopods that are either solid or collapsible
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Seat cushions with metal components
- Collapsible chairs
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), also known as drones
- Frisbees, balloons, beach balls or any other projectile
- Skateboards, hover boards, roller skates, scooters and bicycles
- Obscene or indecent clothing
Any other items deemed inappropriate or unsafe may be refused at the discretion of security and management. These items are subject to change without notice. There are no provisions for checking and holding items deemed restricted. Restricted items may not be left at or around the gates. Items left unattended will be removed and discarded.
We are excited that you are joining us for a fun weekend at MIS! Please use the following gates to enter our facility:
- Saturday - Gates 21, 24
- Sunday – Center Grandstand guests enter Gates 21, 24, 29; Turn 1 Grandstand guests enter Gate 19
Fans may enter the Grandstands, Pit Road Suites and Acceleration Club areas with:
- A maximum of two bags per person are allowed through admission gates. Backpacks, diaper bags, clutch bags and fanny packs are permitted as long as they do not exceed a maximum size of 18”x18”x14”.
- Soft-sided coolers are permitted as long as they do not exceed a maximum size of 14”x14”x14.
- A combination of any of the above mentioned items will be allowed with the exception of the soft-sided coolers, which will be limited to one cooler per guest.
- Soft sided coolers may contain ice, freezer packs and a removable plastic liner.
- Soft sided bags may include scanner bags, camera bags, purses, fanny packs, daypacks, canvas tote bags, lightweight backpacks, eco-friendly type grocery bags, clear bags, bags with souvenir purchases.
- Coolers and bags may contain food and beverages. Alcohol is permitted, no glass allowed.
All guests will be required to present a valid, U.S. or Canadian government issued ID along with a 21 and over wristband for all alcohol purchases. Wristbands will be issued free of charge, with presentation of a valid ID at all concession and club locations.
MIS is private property, firearms and fireworks are prohibited. Be prepared for enhanced vehicle and person searches which may include K-9 units, campgrounds included.
Don't forget to review our maps before heading to the track! Click the button below to download/view all maps.
- Don't be intimidated by lines at the tram stops. Trams move quickly and transport many of our guests at once. In fact, each tram car holds 50 people and MIS has 15 of them! So at any given time, MIS is tramming 750 people.
- Tram pick-up and drop-off points are located throughout the speedway. Tram transportation and parking on MIS property is FREE!
- Download our tram map below to help you plan for a quicker trip and an enjoyable experience before and after the race! Also, look for our tram stop signs throughout parking lots.
- Follow our inbound traffic map below to locate which parking lot you should use on event weekend. Download the Waze App for free to correctly gain access to your destination!
- Bus parking is in Lot 11.
- Motorcycle parking is available in Yellow Lot A and the M-50 crossover.
- Lot 11 Junction Lot is located off of U.S. Higway 12
- From East (Westbound on US12) parking is in Heritage Lot 10
- From West (Eastbound on US-12) parking is in Junction Lot 11.
- From North (via M-50 Highway on to Brooklyn Road)
- West (via Vicary Road) parking is in Green Acres Lot 3.
- Purchase overnight parking in your campground for $25 or park in pond corner near M-50 Highway at no charge.
Your safety is our priority. Should you encounter an emergency while on the property that needs immediate attention please call 911.
For all other issues, comments, or questions please call 517-592-1104 or text "MISFAN" followed by a space along with your issue and location to 69050. Standard SMS rates apply.
The track is now cashless! (Merchandise, Concessions, Box Office, etc.)
There are NO ATM's at the track.
Tickets must saved/printed via Tickets @ Home. This provides fans the flexibility to display tickets on their mobile devices for non-contact entry at the gates or the ability to print tickets at home from a computer and printer.
Below are instructions for accessing your tickets through your mobile device and computer. Please familiarize yourself with these instructions and save your tickets to your mobile device or print them out prior to your arrival to be ready before race day. As a best practice, you may also save your tickets in your digital wallet on Apple devices for easy access at the gate. TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD OR PRINT BEGINNING 30 DAYS OUT FROM EACH EVENT. PLEASE NOTE THAT TICKETS WILL NOT BE PRINTED OR MAILED.
- Go to track website
- Top right corner of the home page is MY ACCOUNT. Click this.
- If this is your first time accessing the MPV site for MICHIGAN INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY, please click SIGN UP.
- Fill out the information using the email on file in your account
- Click continue
- You are now in your personal MPV
- The next time coming into MPV you will now be able to login using the email on your account and the password you created
- Click on the ‘PRINT TICKETS’ link on the left sidebar
- Click the arrow on the left side of an event to see the ticket inventory for that event
- Use the checkboxes to select the tickets you wish to print
- Verify the selected tickets and click ‘Continue’
- Verify the information of the Print Tickets screen and click ‘Print Tickets’
- Click ‘View’ and ‘Print Tickets’ or you also have the option to download the tickets to your digital wallet
- A new window should pop up with your printable ticket. Another window should pop up where you can select your printer and print the ticket
- This email confirmation will contain a URL that will display mobile tickets when opened on a mobile device
- You can add these tickets to your wallet on Apple mobile devices
- On the left when you login to your MPV account you will see additional features you may access Print and Forward and recall tickets
- Print allows you to print a PDF of the ticket
- Forward allows you to forward the ticket digitally to another person (you must first perform the ‘print’ step in order to be able to use the ‘forward’ feature)
- Recall allows you to recall tickets previously forwarded to a friend
- When viewing the ticket(s) on your phone you can opt to download to your digital wallet
- Open App
- Select ’Settings
- Select ’My User Profile
- If you’re logged in, log out from the app
- Select ‘Events’
- Select ‘Link Account’
- Login with your account email
- If you do not already have a NASCAR.com account, or it is not the same email you use for managing your tickets, please create a new account using the same email address used in your ticket account
- Go back to ‘Events’ Tab
- When you refresh, you’ll see your tickets!
CAMPGROUND RULES & SERVICES
Campground Policy Reminders (per State of Michigan):
- Limit of one steering wheel per campsite and all camping units must be at least 4′ apart and 4’ around each camping unit
- Tent and awning stakes must be marked
- Fire lanes must remain open at all times
- No parking within 50 feet of water stations
- Limit 8 people per campsite
Please be prepared for enhanced vehicle and person searches which may include K-9 units.
If you are bringing a generator, please see our generator policy.
Please familiarize yourself with the following information prior to your arrival.
- All campsites are sold on a reserved basis
- Outpost camping: Each campsite is allowed one camping unit and one vehicle
- Infield camping: Please find Infield vehicle information here
- Please be sure campsite passes are displayed in your window upon arrival and remain visible throughout your stay
MIS politely asks that:
- Tent and awning stakes are marked
- Reflectors are on bicycles
- Fire lanes remain open
- Fires are a minimum of 10 feet from any vehicle or structure
- Parking is a minimum of 50 feet away from water stations
- Speed limit is 10 mph
MIS politely asks all guests to refrain from:
- Excessive noise
- Offensive signs, drunkenness and profanity
- Activities that disturb the rights of other campers
- Interfering with and/or obstructing track officials or security
- Vending without an MIS vendor permit
Displays of the confederate flag will not be allowed.
Infield: Sections 1-2: 12 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. | Section 5: 12:30 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. | Sections 3, 4 & 6: 1:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.
APEX: 1:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.
All other campgrounds: 12:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.
If you or members of your group are removed from the camping facilities by track security for violation of any speedway rule, vehicles may be removed at owner's expense and forfeiture of future camping at MIS.
Alcohol Purchases at MIS: All guests will be required to present a valid, U.S. or Canadian government issued ID along with a 21 and over wristband for all alcohol purchases. Wristbands will be issued free of charge, with presentation of a valid ID at all concession and club locations.
Campground Policy Reminders (per State of Michigan):
Limit of one steering wheel per campsite and all camping units must be at least 4′ apart and 4’ around each camping unit
Tent and awning stakes must be marked
Fire lanes must remain open at all times
No parking within 50 feet of water stations
Limit 8 people per campsite
Campground in/out vehicle passes will be required for all campgrounds. Passes will be available at the designated exit in your campground. Passes will need to be surrendered upon returning to your campground.
- All cooking supplies including pots, pans, utensils, grill, plates, bowls, silverwear, cups.
- Cleaning supplies dish soap, hand towels, paper towels, broom, garbage bags.
- Bath towels, wash clothes, shampoo, bar soap, toiletries, all purpose cleaner.
- Food, water, drinks, & snacks.
- Various size coolers. Big one for camp and small soft side one for a the racetrack.
- Sheets & pillows.
- Bring your TV, laptop, radio, ipod, dvd player, Xbox whatever you want for fun.
- Pedal bikes are great way to get around, but remember to bring a lock.
- Lawn chairs, portable tables, extension cord. Bikes are fun, bring a lock for bike.
- All weather gear such as umbrella, rain gear, sunglasses, hats, sunscreen etc.
- Walkie talkies are good to bring if you have a large group.
- We supply firewood and fire rings for all customers who rent RVs.
- Bring plenty of clothes & shoes, especially comfortable walking shoes. Jacket & sweaters too.
- Bring camera, video recorder, video player, dvds, books, journal
- Don’t forget medicine such as asprin, advil, personal needs, hangover supplies ect.
- Maps, Race Tickets, lanyards, Binoculars, seat cushion, race head set, ear plugs,
- Bring gas can incase you’re using a generator.
- Bring basic tools. Hammer, screwdriver, pliers, knife, scissors, can opener.
***In case you forget anything, Downtown Brooklyn has everything and it is just 2 miles away.
- Hover boards
- Animals (dogs permitted in select campgrounds)
- Sky lanterns
- Laster pointers
- Michigan International Speedway (“Track”) strictly prohibits the use of any unmanned aerial vehicles (“UAV”), also known as a drone, for any purpose whatsoever on Track Property. A UAV for purposes of this policy is any aircraft without a human pilot aboard. Track personnel may remove anyone using a UAV on Track Property and/or confiscate the UAV until the event is over.
- Rental trucks
- Illegal substances
- Large bonfires
- ATV/off road vehicles
- Private golf carts
- Squirt gun/super soaker
- Dogs (See Information below)
- For those guests with generators that do not have an exhaust system venting up or an exhaust muffler we ask that you adhere to generator quiet hours from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. During quiet hours we politely ask that you do not run your generator. Failure to adhere to quiet hours may result in a request to leave property.
Motorcycles are welcome in most of the MIS campgrounds (excluding the MISCamping.com Infield, APEX, and Turn 1 Resort, however, security personnel can direct you to a parking location for your motorcycle.)
MIS asks you please refrain from:
- Cruising around the campgrounds
- Revving of engines
- Operating motorcycles before 8 a.m. or after 9 p.m.
- Motorcycles with trailers should fit on your campsite, if you require additional space please see security personnel to be directed to an overnight parking location
Bring FIDO! Dogs are permitted in the MISCamping.com APEX, Graves Family, Tree Farm, Turn 1 Resort, High Banks, Turn 2 Retreat, and Turn 4 campgrounds.
MIS politely asks that:
- DOG(s) are limited to two (2) per site
- DOG(s) are not left unattended outside at any time
- DOG(s) are kept on a leash at all times
- DOG(s) are welcome to take walks around your campground on a leash 6ft’ or shorter
- DOG(s) do not infringe on other sites occupied or vacant
- DOG(s) refrains from excessive barking
- DOG(s) owners are courteous and clean up after dog(s) in all areas of the campground
- DOG(s) enjoy some R&R in the camper while you are attending event(s) as they are not able to enter any admission gate or stroll in the fan plaza
- DOG(s) shot record papers are available should track personnel need to review them
Michigan International Speedway is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and memorable experience for all guests. We want all guests to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion.
While at MIS please refrain from the following behaviors:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul, abusive or obscene language, gestures, acts, signs, music or clothing
- Verbal or physical harassment of other guests
- Throwing of any objects onto the racing surface
- Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures
- Failing to follow the instructions of MIS personnel
Guests are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests while at MIS. MIS staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where guests and others can enjoy the event free from the above behavior. Guests who violate these provisions may be subject to ejection without refund, possible loss of ticket/camping privileges for future events and/or arrest.
All camping, Infield wristbands, and overnight parking services will need to be completed at the box office prior to entering your campground. Campground box office locations and times below.
- M-50 Highway entrance
- Services Infield, M-50 Creekside, High Banks, Tree Farm, Brookfest Acres, Turn 4 and APEX
- US Highway 12 Admin Building
- Services Turn 2 Retreat, Turn 1 Resort, Graves Family Campground and Brooklyn Trail
For your convenience, the following campsite services are provided to make your visit a more comfortable and enjoyable one.
RV Rentals - RV rentals in the Turn 2 Retreat and Graves Family campgrounds are available. MISCamping.com will deliver and set up an RV for you in any MIS campground on race weekends. For more information on RV rentals at MIS, call 734-740-4444. MISCamping.com is the official RV rental and campground sponsor of MIS.
Ice Service – Bagged Ice will be sold at all Corrigan Oil Convenience Stores: M-50 Creekside, Infield, and Brooklyn Trails. There will also be roaming ice carts selling bagged ice throughout the event weekend.
Refuse Pick-up – Please neatly bag your garbage and place at the roadside each morning for pick-up.
Recycling Efforts Continue - Race fans have helped recycle more than 100 tons bottles and cans to date making MIS the greenest track. Please fill your blue plastic bags received at check-in with aluminum beverage cans and plastic PET beverage bottles (soft drinks, water, sports drinks and beer), and leave them outside your campsite. No glass bottles, please. Additional plastic bags for recycling or trash can be found through security or the service group collecting your recycling.
Firewood – Firewood is sold at M-50 Creekside, Infield and Brooklyn Trails store locations. There are also roaming firewood service trucks during event weekends.
RV Pumping Service, Fresh Water Delivery & Portable Restroom Rental -Please call 216.416.1392 for private restroom presales before July 22nd, 2022.
Water and pump trucks will be roaming the campgrounds. Wave down a roaming truck for service during the event week. Cash or credit accepted. Water delivery is $30. Camper pump out service is $45. Private restroom rental is $95. Private restroom cleaning is $20 per service.
Your safety is our priority. Should you encounter an issue while on the property that needs immediate attention please call or text us.
You can call 517-592-1104 or text "MISFAN" followed by a space along with your issue and location to 69050. Standard SMS rates apply.
Joyride drivers can be accessed by calling 833-654-RIDE or by flagging down a driver. Cost is $5 per person. Drivers are available to take you wherever you need to go on MIS property (excluding restricted areas), 24 hours a day. Cash or Credit Card accepted (Credit Card processing ability is based on wireless signal capabilities and may vary; cash is recommended).
DIRECTIONS & MAPS
On Your Way Here
Day parking on Michigan International Speedway property is FREE to our guests! Please follow parking attendant’s directions. One way traffic pattern will be implemented if deemed necessary on Sunday.
- On Sunday only, US-12 will become one-way at M-50. Use all lanes.
- All westbound US-12 race traffic will be directed to Heritage Trail Lot 10 via the US-12 Main Entrance. Credentialed guests looking to access the Infield will turn on Brooklyn Hwy. From that point you will be directed to your destination. Those needing to pick-up credentials use right lane and enter at the US-12 main entrance.
- On Sunday only, US-12 eastbound will be one-way from US-127 to the speedway. Two lanes start at US-127, with a third lane starting at Round Lake Highway. All race traffic will enter Junction Lot 11 excluding credentialed guests needing to access the Infield. Those needing to pick up credentials at the credential office need to find an alternate route in order to enter from westbound US-12.
- On Sunday only, M-50 will become two lanes south of Wampler’s Lake Road (M-124). M-50 traffic will park in Green Acres Lot 3 northwest of the track.
- M-50 traffic will be directed west on to US-12 and must use Heritage Trail Lot 10. On Sunday only, race traffic will not be allowed to continue northbound on M-50 past US-12.
- Race traffic will be directed east onto Vicary/Taylor Road with the exception of guests with Pit Road Suite, Paddock or Victory Lane Club credentials. Blue, Yellow, and Orange lots must use Vicary/Taylor Road. Credential holders and charter buses will proceed to US-12 eastbound.
- Traffic north on US-127 will use US-12 eastbound to Juntion Lot 11. Guests with Pit Road Suite, Paddock or Victory Lane Club credentials with proceed to Brooklyn Hwy. Blue, Orange, and Yellow lot guests should continue North to Vicary/Taylor Road.
Traffic patterns are subject to change. Use all lanes of traffic available. Please observe all directional signs. Please remember your parking location – it will determine your exit route.
When You're Here
Gate 19: Hospitality Village passes and Turn 1 Grandstand ticket holders.
Gate 21: Pit Road Acceleration Club passes, Pit Suite passes, Skylounge Suite passes, Champions Club passes, and Main Grandstand ticket holders.
Gate 24A: Pit Road Acceleration Club passes, Pit Suite passes, Skylounge Suite passes, Champions Club passes, and Main Grandstand ticket holders. To access, enter through the Fan Plaza gates.
Gate 24B: Pit Road Acceleration Club passes, Pit Suite passes, Skylounge Suite passes, Champions Club passes, and Main Grandstand ticket holders. To access, enter through the Fan Plaza gates.
Gate 29: Pit Road Acceleration Club passes, Pit Suite passes, Skylounge Suite passes, Champions Club passes, and Main Grandstand ticket holders.
Pit Suite Gate: Pit Suite passes only.
Gate 20: Infield wristband holders only. Access to and from the Infield via the Turn 1 Tunnel, grandstand side.
Gate 40: Infield wristband holders only. Access to and from the Infield via the Turn 1 Tunnel, grandstand side
On Your Way Out
NOTE: Brooklyn Hwy will be closed from the Tunnel Entrance to Vicary Road from 50 laps remaining until approximately an hour post race. Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) and the Michigan State Police have approved the use of the paved shoulder for northbound traffic on US-127 from Vicary/Taylor Road post-race.
All race traffic will be directed northbound on M-50 to Monroe Pike. Monroe Pike is a one-way street. Signs will direct you to I-94. M-50 from Brooklyn to Napoleon is one-way.
Traffic heading West on US-12 will need to use Gate 11W. Traffic heading East on US-12 will need to use Gate 11E.
All traffic leaving Main Gate, and Graves Farm Lot 14 will be directed eastbound on US-12. There will be two (2) lanes eastbound on US-12 past M-50. The center lane continues east on US-12 and the right lane will turn southbound on M-50. M-50 is two (2) lanes one-way to Onsted Hwy. To head west, turn right on Onsted Hwy and use westbound US-223.
All traffic exiting Tunnel Gate will be directed southbound on Brooklyn Hwy to US-12, where they will go Eastbound on US-12
Traffic leaving Green Acre Lot 3 Gate 3A, VIP Lot, Lot A, and Blue Lot will use Vicary/Taylor Road westbound to US-127. All traffic must go northbound at US-127.
Traffic exiting Gate 3E may go northbound or southbound to Vicary/Taylor Road westbound to US-127. All traffic must go northbound at US-127.
Traffic Patterns are subject to change. Be patient and courteous to all law enforcement officers and to your fellow motorists. Please remember your parking location – it will determine your exit route. Use all lanes of traffic available. Please observe all directional signs.