GENERAL INFORMATION & WEATHER PROTECTION PROGRAM
PERMITTED ITEMS INCLUDE:
- A maximum of two (2) bags per person are allowed through admission gates.
- Backpacks, diaper bags, clutch bags and fanny packs are permitted as long as they do not exceed a maximum size of 18”x18”x14”
- One soft-sided cooler per person (maximum size of 14"x14"x14" - may contain ice)
- A combination of any of the above mentioned items will be allowed with the exception of the soft sided coolers which will be limited to one cooler per guest
- Sunscreen, sunblock, hand sanitizer, and bug spray (aerosol, gel or liquid forms)
- Insulated cups - NO LIQUID INSIDE (maximum size of 64 oz)
- Cameras, binoculars, scanners and headsets that can be worn over the neck, belt, or carried inside of one of the bags
- iPads, tablets and laptop computers
- Seat cushions without metal components
- Cigarettes and lighters
- Service animals
- Nationality flags attached to a pencil-sized wooden stick. Flags may not obstruct another fan's view of the racing action
PROHIBITED ITEMS INCLUDE:
- Foam or hard-sided coolers regardless of size
- Weapons (firearms, knives, etc.) and all other items restricted by Local, State or Federal law. This includes pocket knives.
- Displays of the confederate flag
- Glass or ceramic of any kind
- Dry ice
- Any bags, backpacks or containers that are larger than the allowable size
- Laser pointers
- Noise makers and air horns
- Aerosol cans (with the exception of sunscreen, sun block, hand sanitizer, and bug spray)
- Selfie sticks
- Tripods and monopods that are either solid or collapsible
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Seat cushions with metal components
- Collapsible chairs
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), also known as drones
- Frisbees, balloons, beach balls or any other projectile
- Skateboards, hover boards, roller skates, scooters and bicycles
- Obscene or indecent clothing
Any other items deemed inappropriate or unsafe may be refused at the discretion of security and management. These items are subject to change without notice. There are no provisions for checking and holding items deemed restricted. Restricted items may not be left at or around the gates. Items left unattended will be removed and discarded.
We are excited that you are joining us for a fun weekend at MIS! Please use the following gates to enter our facility:
- Saturday - Gates 21, 24
- Sunday – Center Grandstand guests enter Gates 21, 24, 29; Turn 1 Grandstand guests enter Gate 19
Fans may enter the Grandstands, Pit Road Suites and Acceleration Club areas with:
- A maximum of two bags per person are allowed through admission gates. Backpacks, diaper bags, clutch bags and fanny packs are permitted as long as they do not exceed a maximum size of 18”x18”x14”.
- Soft-sided coolers are permitted as long as they do not exceed a maximum size of 14”x14”x14.
- A combination of any of the above mentioned items will be allowed with the exception of the soft-sided coolers, which will be limited to one cooler per guest.
- Soft sided coolers may contain ice, freezer packs and a removable plastic liner.
- Soft sided bags may include scanner bags, camera bags, purses, fanny packs, daypacks, canvas tote bags, lightweight backpacks, eco-friendly type grocery bags, clear bags, bags with souvenir purchases.
- Coolers and bags may contain food and beverages. Alcohol is permitted, no glass allowed.
All guests will be required to present a valid, U.S. or Canadian government issued ID along with a 21 and over wristband for all alcohol purchases. Wristbands will be issued free of charge, with presentation of a valid ID at all concession and club locations.
MIS is private property, firearms and fireworks are prohibited. Be prepared for enhanced vehicle and person searches which may include K-9 units, campgrounds included.
Don't forget to review our maps before heading to the track! Click the button below to download/view all maps.
- Don't be intimidated by lines at the tram stops. Trams move quickly and transport many of our guests at once. In fact, each tram car holds 50 people and MIS has 15 of them! So at any given time, MIS is tramming 750 people.
- Tram pick-up and drop-off points are located throughout the speedway. Tram transportation and parking on MIS property is FREE!
- Download our tram map below to help you plan for a quicker trip and an enjoyable experience before and after the race! Also, look for our tram stop signs throughout parking lots.
- Follow our inbound traffic map below to locate which parking lot you should use on event weekend. Download the Waze App for free to correctly gain access to your destination!
- Bus parking is in Lot 11.
- Motorcycle parking is available in Yellow Lot A and the M-50 crossover.
- Lot 11 Junction Lot is located off of U.S. Higway 12
- From East (Westbound on US12) parking is in Heritage Lot 10
- From West (Eastbound on US-12) parking is in Junction Lot 11.
- From North (via M-50 Highway on to Brooklyn Road)
- West (via Vicary Road) parking is in Green Acres Lot 3.
- Purchase overnight parking in your campground for $25 or park in pond corner near M-50 Highway at no charge.
Your safety is our priority. Should you encounter an emergency while on the property that needs immediate attention please call 911.
For all other issues, comments, or questions please call 517-592-1104 or text "MISFAN" followed by a space along with your issue and location to 69050. Standard SMS rates apply.
The track is now cashless! (Merchandise, Concessions, Box Office, etc.)
There are NO ATM's at the track.
WEATHER PROTECTION PROGRAM
- Auto Club Speedway
- Darlington Raceway
- Daytona International Speedway*
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Kansas Speedway
- Martinsville Speedway
- Michigan International Speedway
- Phoenix Raceway*
- Richmond Raceway
- Talladega Superspeedway
- Watkins Glen International
*Fans may exchange tickets for any NASCAR event with the exception of the Daytona 500 and NASCAR Cup Series Championship event at Phoenix Raceway. Only tickets for the Daytona 500 or NASCAR Cup Series Championship event may exchange into the same event the following year. I.e. If the Daytona 500 is postponed, Daytona 500 ticketholders may exchange their tickets for any participating event or the following year’s Daytona 500.
Nothing. The protection is free for all customers with a paid regular NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, NASCAR Xfinity Series and NASCAR Cup Series grandstand ticket at any of the 12 NASCAR venues listed.
Upon completion of the rescheduled event, the account holder has 60 days to contact the ticket office at the venue where the race event was postponed by completing the website request form below. Once the form is submitted, a ticket agent will assist you with the exchange process for a regular grandstand ticket for a future NASCAR event at any of the 12 participating venues. A ticket agent will contact you as soon as possible with consideration for the new event date you have requested.
Eligible regular grandstand tickets may be exchanged for any future NASCAR race at a participating venue within one (1) year of the original event date or for the same race the following year, excluding the Daytona 500 and NASCAR Cup Series Championship event at Phoenix Raceway. Only current Daytona 500 tickets can be redeemed for the next year’s Daytona 500 as well as NASCAR Cup Series Championship for the same event the next year. Eligible tickets must be redeemed within 60 days of completion of the postponed event. If eligible regular grandstand tickets are not redeemed during the allotted timeframe set forth, the exchange opportunity will expire.
Only regular grandstand tickets purchased directly from a participating venue are eligible for an exchange under this policy. Complimentary regular grandstand tickets are not eligible for exchange under this policy. Restrictions also apply to corporate tickets and other special purchase situations. Patrons should contact the track ticket office after the postponed event has been completed with questions regarding eligibility.
Any eligible unused regular grandstand ticket(s) for the rescheduled event date may be redeemed. Complete the request form below or contact the track ticket office to inquire about the eligibility of your grandstand ticket(s).
The Weather Protection Program only covers regular grandstand tickets.
No. Cash refunds will not be issued. This policy allows regular grandstand tickets to be exchanged for future NASCAR races at any venue listed.
The Weather Protection Program only applies if a race event is postponed and moved to a date other than the originally scheduled date. Delayed races regardless of the length of delay are not eligible, including if the event completes after 11:59 p.m.
The Weather Protection Program will not apply to races that were shortened due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances where the event is counted as official by the appropriate sanctioning body