TURN 1 RESORT
- PAVED SITES
- ELECTRIC AND WATER
- PERMANENT RESTROOMS
- PRIVATE GAME ROOM AND LOUNGE
- FIRE PITS
- PRIVATE TRACKSIDE VIEWING AREA
- SUNDAY GRANDSTAND TICKET SECTIONS 43-57
- SUNDAY PRE-RACE PASS
- RV AND FIFTH WHEEL SITES AVAILABLE
- RESERVED PAVED SITES APPROXIMATELY 25X50, 10' OF SPACE BETWEEN SITES
- WATER AND ELECTRIC (50 AMP)
- OPENS MONDAY OF RACE WEEK AT 12 P.M.
QUESTIONS? CALL 888-905-7223.
ENTERING TURN 1 CAMPGROUNDS
EXITING TURN 1 CAMPGROUNDS
TURN 1 RESORT CAMPGROUND HOURS
ENTERING TURN 1 RESORT CAMPGROUND
Speed up the entry process before you arrive:
- Print your ticket information at home or download it to your mobile device prior to arriving at the track.
- Purchase overnight parking passes online.
- Helpful tip: Take a screenshot of the ticket. Save it in your photos.
- CAMPING PATRONS MUST have all purchases and/or Will Call completed PRIOR to entering the Campground.
- For Ticketing assistance, please visit the Admin Box Office.
- Admin Box Office Hours:
- Monday: 12 p.m to 9 p.m.
- Tuesday - Saturday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Amex accepted. We are a cashless track!
Checking into Turn 1 Resort Campground:
- Use the main US-12 entrance.
- Stay to your left and follow the signs to Turn 1 Resort checkpoint
- Stop at the checkpoint. After you check in with staff, you will proceed to your site.
- Have your paperwork/mobile device ready for staff.
- Staff will greet campers and provide a welcome bag and other helpful campground information.
- Scan your paperwork and secure wristbands.
- Put the campground vehicle pass on your vehicle.
EXITING TURN 1 RESORT CAMPGROUND
Exiting Turn 1 Retreat
- To exit, use the US-12 main entrance to leave and return.
- Staff will check for your campground vehicle window pass and allow you to enter the campground.
OPENS: Monday, July 31 at 12:00 PM
CLOSES: Monday, August 7 at 12:00 PM
- 12:00 AM to 7:00 AM
- Ambassador Hours: 10:00 PM to 8:00 PM